Part 36 Realisation

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Sunday morning. 
It’s a bright day. A layer of thin airy clouds lines the pale blue skies.

Last night, Karan was too excited to sleep, like he had too much energy that can’t be burnt off. Finally, he was conscious of the depth of his feelings for her. He put on some music, and opened a bottle of red wine to celebrate. He changed into his shirt and trousers, and sat down. Faint moonlight seeped through the window. He remembered the wonderful times they have spent together in the past nine months, every detail.

If someone was to see his face, they would think this man looked confident, yet, calm and mysterious at the same time. This was because he was wearing an enigmatic smile on his face. And this smile has been on his face for hours.

But in fact….

He was extremely pleased with himself. Even though he did not realise how much he liked Monami, he had successfully attracted her to be by his side, as if he was a prophet, and knew this would eventually happen.  And he managed to keep her exclusively for himself. 

————-

Faizi used to laugh at him for the lack of experience in this area. So what?  Obviously he is a genius in this field as well.

Now, all he needed to do was to make sure this woman only has eyes for him, and totally committed to him.

To fall in love with him, enjoy his company, experience the best in life, indulge in their passion, marry him, spend their days together, hug him, kiss him, travel the world together - Paris, the Caribbean, Zurich, Istanbul, the South Pole…  watching Monami standing in different backdrops smiling sweetly at him… must be a  marvellous feeling. 
Oh…. It’s so exciting just thinking about it. Karan wanted to run up to her studio right now and wrap her in his arms.

Monami, you are mine.  “Karan Shergill’s lover.”  This identity is perfect for you.

He looked at the night lights, and enjoyed his wine. 

See you tomorrow, my love.

—————

What if….

Monami doesn’t like him?

Sorry, perhaps it is a question that causes concern or anxiety for a normal guy, it is not a thought that ever occurred for Mr. Karan Shergill.

He only needs to know he likes her.  He wants to get her. That’s enough. 

——————-

After spending the whole night thinking about his late blossoming first love, he didn’t fall asleep until late at night.

When he opened his eyes in the morning, it’s past 10am. 

He frowned, then took a stretch.

His original plan was to buy her breakfast, then surprise her at her studio. Well, too late for that. Change it to lunch then.

He called a nice restaurant in the neighbourhood and reserved a booking for two.

After shower, he carefully chose what he will be wearing today. He even picked up a tie with bright colours, to suit his mood.

And he even used the skincare Monami bought for him.

If she wanted to savour his scent - he will be happy to oblige.

11.00am

Karan was standing in front of Monami’s house. He pressed on the door bell.

Ding Dong-“