Chapter Four

The morning of the weekend and I was ready to relax in the sun. So after getting ready I went to the grocery store to buy food for myself and then got back home and put it all away, just to get myself naked and go out into the yard. Living in a neighbourhood that allows this and ok with it is the best feeling, able to tan my entire body, so I lay down on a lounger with my shades on and soaked up as much sun as possible.

Then my relaxation had to come to a stop after a few minutes with noise next door and as I lowered my shades, Conor comes walking into my yard, as we decided a year ago to have a gate so we could just jump into each others, they use it for moments like this.

"Hey sweetie, I have an invitation for you?" he said and came over and sat on the lounger next to me.

"And that is?" I asked as I sat up a little and turned to face him.

"Well Caleb and I want to venture to this sushi place and want to know if you want to come and bring someone, maybe one of your sex friends so you have fun after" he suggests and I laugh since I'm not the quietest when I have sex.

"That sounds great, I'll bring someone yeah" I told him and he text me over the details.

"Be there at 7 and also, your body is banging, love it" he said and kissed my cheek and then left to go back home.

Hm, who to bring, I would love some fun after but I really want to get to know River more, so what harm could it do, I sent a text, the worse I could get turned down which won't be the end of the world, but to my surprise I got a text back and I looked at it.

Caitlyn: Hey, sorry to bother, you can say no but would you like to join myself and some friends and eat sushi tonight?

River: I'd love to, text me where to meet at.

I stared at my phone for a moment smiling at the thought of seeing River tonight and looked down and didn't realise my nipples were hard, I need to stop this, I don't like River like that, or do I?

I got up and made my way inside to get myself ready, it's still early but I need at least 5 hours to pamper and prepare, so I took an extra long shower to get everything done and then spent hours looking for the right dress for the sushi place.

I decided on a short black romper that came to my mid thigh and showed a lot of cleavage, I decided against wearing a bra or underwear, I usually go commando for most things, why would tonight be different. I discovered my love for no underwear from Caleb, when I went to his house one day and found him wearing nothing, his words being 'Being in free in the comfort of ones house or out, is no one else's damn business' so I choose not to most times. I finished it off with black heels and let my hair wavy and curled and applied a light amount of make up.

By the time I got ready, I joined Caleb and Conor for a ride, both of them wearing dark jeans, with black shoes and Caleb wearing a black button down while Conor wore a dark red one, we hopped in the car and drove to the sushi place.

"So who did you decide on?" Conor asked and I shook my head.

"None of my hook-ups, I actually invited my boss" I told them and the look on their faces was priceless.

"Your boss, you keep thinking sexually about?" Caleb teased making me kick his chair.

"Do not embarrass me please" I told them and they both agreed, I trust them to play it cool.

We arrived at the restaurant in no time and Caleb helped me out the car and it didn't take long to find River waiting out front in all her 5 foot 10 glory and damn she cleans up well, her hair neatly styled as she wore a white short sleeved shirt that showed off her arms and tattoos very nicely, black dress pants with a belt and black shoes, we walked over and she nodded to the boys and smiled at me.