Chapter Six

Caitlyn's POV:

"Kiss me" River said and I was not going to waste any second longer, I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her as she kissed me back. She walked us back to the couch not breaking the kiss and as she sat down, I straddled her lap as I ripped her shirt more open and moved to her neck to kiss and suck and try to mark her. I heard her moan and her hands moved over my pants and grabbed my ass, making me moan back and bite her neck. But I knew I had to stop, I knew I had to change my ways before I commit, but I just wanted her to hold me a little longer. I pulled from her neck and kissed her lips.

"River..." I moaned out and she pulled back and held my face in her hands.

"We have to stop" I told her and she looked hurt but I quickly shook my head.

"Not that I don't want to continue but I'm not ready, there's a lot I have to fix" I started and she shook her head.

"Your past is your past, it's fine" she told me and I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I know, it's me though, I need to take some time to self care and take care of myself first, before I can do anything" I told her and she nodded taking it all in.

"Ok, that's fine but I like this" she said and I smiled and tried to fix her shirt but failing. I pecked her lips and got up. We didn't talk anymore about what can happen but she took her seat at her desk after putting a hoodie on she had spare and I left and went to my own desk. Now I'm turned on till I get home.

We both just worked, her doing whatever and I continued on the digital files.

I decided to text my five hook-ups and make it clear that it's over and done with but adding more onto the text with Damon that I still want him around as a friend and he was good with that.

Around my lunch break, a figure came to my desk and I looked up to see Damon and I smiled and got up and hugged him which he gave back and lifted me a little.

"Although we are just friends now, I'm still going to flirt like mad with you" he told me and I rolled my eyes and I grabbed my bag and we went to lunch together.

We ended up in just a small diner sitting across from each other as I told him what happened after he left this morning.

"Self care? In what way?" he asked as he stole my fries.

"So I'm going to a spa day, going to get checked up like a full check up and not have sex for a week and just clean out shit" I told him and he nodded then a smirk came on his face, "Why you smirking for?" I asked and he laughed.

"Remember that spa day back in university that I came with you just for fun?" he asked and I certainly did remember that.

"How can I forget, we got banned for fucking in the massage room" I said and we both laughed at the memories.

"That was all you, you made me" he said and I threw some fries at him.

"Oh yeah totally, I made you stick your cock in my ass and fuck me up the wall" I sarcastically said and he laughed but then nodded.

"Have you seen your ass girl, it's truly fuckable" he finished with as we laughed and finished up eating, paid and he walked me back to work and for the rest of the day, I didn't see River.

It came to five in the evening though and I went to her office to say bye and knock and walked in and she was standing in front of the window. She turned to see me and smiled.

"I just wanted to say goodnight" I told her and she walked to her desk and grabbed an envelope and walked to me and gave it me, "What's this?" I asked.

"You're taking a week off, I found a nice retreat spa thing for four days, go and treat yourself and I've paid for the entire thing" she told me and my mouth must be on the floor because no one has ever done this for me.