Chapter Seventeen

High sexual content warning (well maybe)

River's POV:

Caitlyn led me to her room by taking my hand in hers. She looked back at me and bit her lip as we entered her bedroom. She turned the lights on but dimly, she wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed mine on her waist.

"Show me how possessive you are boss" she said and smirked at me as I smiled at her calling me that. She isn't wrong.

"Do I have permission?" I asked as my eyes scanned the bags we got from the sex store that one day and then back to her.

She smiled at me, "Yes you do" she kissed my lips as I kissed back and backed her to the bed.

"Get undressed for me beautiful" I whispered to her and let her do that as I went to the bags to get what I needed.

As I got what I needed I turned to see Caitlyn there, nothing on but looking gorgeous. I walked over and kissed her to get her on the bed in the centre.

"Do you trust me?" I asked as my eyes got darker for what was about to occur.

"I do yeah" she said and I held up a blindfold and proceeded to put it on.

"It's told that, when you lose your sense of eyesight, your touch sense increases, so let's test this theory, but you will not be able to do anything as I'm going to handcuff you as well" I said and she nodded to let me do this. So after I blindfolded her, I grabbed the cuffs and cuffed her wrists to the bed poles not tight but enough that she can't slip her wrist out.

I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear so she can at least feel some skin in contact. I left her for a moment not doing anything to let the loss of sight set in.

"You still here River?" she asked a slight worry in her voice.

I gently touch her arm and a slight shiver ran through her, "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" I told her and she nodded and I removed my arm hearing a slight gasp from her.

I grabbed first the nipple clamps we got and got them attached to her as she winced at the new sensation.

"I hate you right now" she joked with me.

"You won't be saying that afterwards" I said and made sure they weren't hurting her and then grabbed my next toy. I grabbed the vibrator but before anything I got in position and licked across her core, making her release a gasp and whimper. I made sure she was wet enough before I slid the vibrator in her about 4 inches and letting it rest.

"You asked me to show you how possessive I can be correct?" I asked her and she nodded, trying not to move as much.

"Seeing as I can't really do that in this scenario, let me just show you how much you mean to me in a way we both know" I said and used the remotes to simultaneously turn them on.

I watched as Caitlyn arched her back on the bed and tried to pull against the cuffs as the sounds of vibrations and buzzing filled the space along with her moans of ecstasy.

"Okay okay, fuck stop stop" she called out but I didn't and increased the power by one on both. The same situation happened again, the same moans filled the air.

"Okay okay, you proved a point" she called out again and I turned them off hearing her catch her breathe, as I slowly took toys off her and cleaned them and placed them on the dresser. I walked back to the bed and took my underwear off seeing how I was feeling from seeing that. I was about to worship this woman and makes every part of her feel something.

I starting with her legs, kissing from her ankles, slowly making my way up to her thighs not getting close to where she wanted but close enough. Hearing her breathe shallow out and soft moans coming from her made this feel more special. I went to her hips, kissing over her curves and letting my fingers cast over her body there as I trailed my kisses up her stomach to her breasts. Giving most of my attention to them, letting my tongue run across her nipples and then sucking them to make them perk up and giving the other breast the same attention and then letting my fingers cross over them and give a light squeeze, making her breathe out and moan. I looked down to also see my dick brushing across her body making whatever I do have different affects. I kissed my way up again, making my way to her neck to kiss and lick across her flesh and up her throat getting back to her lips, to deepen the kiss and hear her moan out my name.