♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

(A/n: Might or might not have little flashbacks of KH for M/n)
(𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝟶𝟾/𝟸𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹)

Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

I looked at everyone as I finished my half of the roses with Sleeping Lion, which was weird I could do that but I thought not to think it hard enough. I was leaning against a bush as I looked at everyone.

Deuce and Grim were struggling to do it right while Ace miserably painted by hand. As they were talking with each other I decided to take pictures with my ghost camera. When I looked at them they seemed to be moving. I placed them in my pocket as I feel spells being casted. I looked up to see Ace, Deuce and Grim fighting Cater, who kept coming back like nothing, expect Ace couldn't do anything.

After a while Cater started pushing them and grabbed my arm and kicked us out of the maze, "Do make sure you bring that tart next time, m'kay? Buh-bye now!" and he left. I looked at Ace and Deuce in confusion, "What happened?"

"Well apparently we had to bring an apology tart to Riddle to replace the one I ate and if I wanna get inside the dorm" Ace said as he rubbed his neck. I looked at the maze as I sighed in disappointment, "I guess we'll just have to get an apology tart and come back. Maybe after class we can-Oh no" Deuce looked pale. We looked at him in confusion as he looks at all of us ,"We already missed the first bell! We're going to be late for class!"

I then jumped and Grim got on my shoulder, "Myah! I don't wanna get blemish on the first day of my glorious Night Raven education! Shake a leg, chumps! To the classroom, pronto!" I was about to run but Ace grabbed my shoulder, "Hey hold up, so what class are you guys in, anyway? You're a freshman too, right?"

"The headmage said we're in Class 1-A!" wait we do? I looked at Grim as Deuce smiled, "Hey, that's the same one I'm in. We got Potionology for first period." I shook my head, "Guys we need to keep going now!" We all started running to our class.

Night Raven College - Laboratory

We finally arrived at our class and we all had lab coats and black rubber gloves. Deuce and Ace had red goggles while I had black ones. They also had their pocket rims in red with a red gem on top and their dorm logo in red and at their right side of their sleeve. Mine was just black and Ramshackle logo was on my sleeve.

We were standing together while Grim was on my shoulder. Our teacher was tall with white and black hair and grey eyes. He seemed to be wearing a black and white fur coat, a white and black vest and black tuxedo along with black pants, he also had red gloves.

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students." He had a stick which me lifted my chin and Grim's, "Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure you arrive properly groomed." I tilted my head in confusion as he started walking in front of the class, "My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin."

We all sat down on chairs while Grim sat on my lap, "We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of a hundred herbs and pois-...."

I was unable to understand half the stuff Master Crewel said due to me spanning out.

I hate being sat down and lectured instead of having hands on experience. As much as sitting down and just listing to a lecture can be helpful it's just not my cup of tea.

Night Raven College - Classroom

Our next class was History. Our teacher seemed rather familiar in a way but I was unable to determine it. He was an old man with now graying black hair, grey eyes and he was wearing a black suit with maroon robes on top. He had one of those fancy things on his neck. He also had a cat on his desk, it was a chubby long hair cat with a white muzzle and golden eyes. It had white patches of fur at his chest and the tip of his tail.