☃️𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕☃️

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙

"Am going to punch Crowley."

I said as I frantically ran everywhere in the school kitchen as me, Chirithy, Grim and every single ghost in the school were making as much food as we could.

For about 3 days we have been doing this. Why?

Well Crowley decided it was a good idea to partner up with Royal Sword Academy and Noble College to host a huge Christmas Feast for everyone to join.

Sure sounds nice...

But...

"DON'T BURN THE FOOD!" "WHO TOOK MY CABBAGES! " "NOOO MY PASTA! " "SANS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BURN THE WATER!"

Cooking for the feast was a nightmare especially since am every single other school were bringing small portions of the feast, heck all the dorm at Night Raven College had a limit on what to bring from their dorm to the feast while me the Ramshackle prefect was stuck making about 97℅ of the feast with ghosts.

Will I get paid?

No.

I sweat as I continue to stir soups all over the place, cause Crowley said we weren't making enough food yet.

We were about 59 dishes short...

Am going to bury him 59 feet under.

*Time skip brought to by no one*

We are done
I took a deep breath as we cheered at the completion of the food. For 3 days straight of cooking we finished and no doubt Ruggie was gonna have containers ready alongside with his family which was good for them cause no food was wasted.

"Oh my goodness, the food would be excellent!" I looked at Crowley who entered and looked at our dishes with glee. "I must say, this will surely bring Night Raven College to the top!" I just continued to look at him as he took pictures and aggressively typing something on his phone. "MYAAH" I looked over to see Grim walking towards me.

He just napped for the last 59 dishes which I wish I could have done but oh well. I shook my head as I picked him up and made Chirithy poof out for a bit and quietly left the kitchen and back to the Ramshackle dorm for a good nap.

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

"HUMAN! WAKE UP FOR THE GREAT SEVENS SAKE!"

"DON'T YELL AT HIM! SHORT STACK IS JUST SLEEPY!"

"25 reasons Leona and M/n are father and son. They can both sleep for a long time."

"Wait!? Leona and M/n are related?"

"That's like saying Vil and Rook are dating which spoiler alert, they aren't"

(The only ships that I like are Ace and Deuce I don't ship anything else)

I yawned as I sat up in a daze and tiredness. Chirithy poofed in my arms as Grim was on my head, tired as well. I looked to see Sebek and Ace yelling at each other, Deuce looking confused, Jack who seemed tired of everyone at the moment and Epel who gave a cup of (Favorite Drink).

I just looked at the drink and then back at Epel and noticed they all had outfits on and practically suited up for the cold weather. I just sipped my coffee as everyone just did whatever was going on. I looked at Chirithy and at Grim before our eyes widening and looking at the others.