★𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢★

"𝚆𝚘𝚠, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!"
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
The dice spun around as Crowley looked at it with full on attention. The names spinning and spinning as the dice rolled. Then it stopped and Crowley let a nod.

This student shall interview the birthday boy of NRC. The infamous Keyblade wielder, M/n

 The infamous Keyblade wielder, M/n

ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ

Savanaclaw Dorm - Lounge

I fix my hat as I made sure Chirithy was able to place flowers on the broom. Choosing pink flowers since it matched Chirithy's purse.

I had forgotten that my birthday was today if I didn't wake up to Crewel waking me up early in the morning and getting me fixed in this robe. Apparently Savanaclaw wanted to hold my birthday at their dorm since they called the "The honorary Savanaclaw member."

I had received many gifts from a bucket full of apples to a book about ancient curses which looks so old. I have them all in a pile so I can take them home later.

"First time am celebrating my birthday without a crazy kook trying to form Kingdom Hearts and the X-blade (chi-blade)." Chirithy looked up and shook their head.

I sighed as I helped place the flowers in the cool broom. Then I heard my interviewer.
"Shishishi. The honorary Savanaclaw member is patient unlike his dad."

I looked at Ruggie with a confused glance till he gave a sigh, "Geez how dense can you get. Wonder is Jack will understand your just not bright with some social cues."

I shook my head as I let him sit down on the couch in front of me. "Well let's get this over sith so you can enjoy your presents. Happy Birthday little cub!"

(Interview format activated)

M/n: "Thanks Ruggie. Honestly I almost forgot today was my birthday."

Ruggie: "Geez. Well if another it's quite surprising your birthday is on the same month as mine and the fact there is a feast for anyone who joins the birthday boys party is awesome."

M/n: "Also Vil's. Actually he gifted me expensive skin care stuff. I dunno how to tell him I am clueless on how to do skin care."

Ruggie: "Rather you don't, unless you want him to give you Pomefiore training or whatever then best to act like you do."

M/n: Alright then.

Ruggie: "Now to the question. If you can fly anywhere, where would you fly?"

M/n: "Dunno. I would like to fly anywhere really. I never got a chance to explore worlds a lot when I went to one due to...reasons."

Ruggie: "Really? Is being a keyblade wilder that hard or somethin?"

M/n: "Unfortunately I can't spill. Even if I have told people am from another world I gotta keep some stuff secret. Honestly feels like...Daybreak Town secret all over again."

Ruggie: "Daybreak Town?"

M/n: "My...old home. I won't spill but it was a lovely home world I lived. I miss it everyday and it hurts to remember everything."

Ruggie: "Alright I won't pry. If it hurts a lot then I best not get you down the dumps on your birthday."

M/n: "Thanks Ruggie."

Ruggie:"This second question was made special from you. If you can bring a friend from your world to your second year of Night Raven College, who would it be?"

M/n: "Huh? Well of course I would take Sora but...maybe Ventus. But then again we have a bit of knowlege about school."

Ruggie: "I heard that when your turned in your homewrok for the first time it was filled with scribbles."

M/n: "Can't people let that down?!"

Ruggie: "Na. But hey this should be the end of the interview. Take the broom and go and fly it in the birthday path!"

Chirithy: "Its ready ready N/n!"

(I hate drawing man. I did it while trying to stay awake so it's so shaky and not well drawn) 😭

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGDOM HEARTS: UNION X

Can you believe its been exactly 8 YEARS when this mobile game came out in April 7 in United States?! Crazy how much this game has some much lore but shut down and sadly so many people don't know this gem of a game :(

But this MC's birthday is on April 7. So this chapter is pretty much canon (Our poor MC did not know how to write well believe it or not. I don't think any of the keyblade wielders can even write besides Eraqus and maybe the whole Organization 13 besides Roxas and Xion.)

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

(A/n: Hey guys Y0UNG_L1NK here, at the start of here I was originally gonna stop the Scarbia Arc and leaving it at one chapter while writing an event. I was gonna have all the events in a list for all of you to choose which one you wanted with a small summary of what might happen. Unless you are not following me, the reason am unable to do this and even continue Scarbia arc is that my WiFi router was changed and my computer which helped me to write chapters so easily now is completely useless as it's not compatible with it. Until am able to solve this issue I declare this whole book on a HIATUS.  Until am able to find a way to write better without my phone being the only thing to help me write or even maybe even a computer it's gonna be on a hiatus. Am sorry everyone but I do hope you all have a nice day. Y0UNG_L1NK signing out)