♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

Night Raven College - Infirmary 

"Oh your now up"

I slowly opened as I felt drowsiness leave me. As I got up I realized I was somewhere else, as I wasn't in that black and white place or in the Rose Maze in Heartlaybul. 

I looked around as I saw Master or was it Professor? Crewel was there as he placed a bandage on my nose. "What a troublesome pup you are, Mr.Rosehearts woke up way before you even if he did overblot. 

"He over what now?" I said as I try to get out of the bed. Crewel just push me back as he sighed, "First you don't know anything berley any basic pitionology or even math. What a truly troublesome pup." 

Chirithy popped from the side as they got on my bed, "Your familiar has been with you a good while but in all seriousness. How are you feeling?" I looked at Crewel as I hugged Chirithy, "Am all right but where is Riddle?"

"In the kitchen right now he is baking a tart for a redo unbirthday party." I nodded as he stood up, "You have several scratches but nothing serious right now, your aloud to leave but come back if you are presenting any bad feelings, got it." I nodded as he sighed, "All right I must go now, farewell" and then he left the room.

I got out of the bed as I put on my boots.  Chirithy ran up to me and I hugged him tightly. I started to leave the infirminary.

Night Raven College - Kitchen

I walked in on Riddle who was mixing something, he placed the bowl down and picked up...

"So oyster sauce is part of the recipe?" He looked at it for a second and dumped the whole bottle and continue to mix.

"RIDDLE NO!"

I took the bowl out of his hands as I dumped it in the trash and grabbed a match and lit it on fire. Me and Chirithy just looked at the the burning trash can as Riddle came up next to me in horror.

I summoned Sleeping Lion and used a water spell to extinguish it. I smiled as I looked at Riddle, "Okay, so Trey must have told you that oyster sauce is a good thing but in the end you might have killed people with that much sauce you poured so let's redo it."

Riddle ust looked at me but nodded as we went back to the counter. Chirithy and me went to wash our hands and put on aprons. Somehow a small one was available but we just decided to ignore it and go back to Riddle.

Riddle was going over the recipe as we walked over. He handed me the book as I went over it.

FOR THE CRUST 

1 1/3 c.

all-purpose flour

1/4 c.

granulated sugar

1/2 tsp.

kosher salt