𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

Savanaclaw Dorm - Lounge

"So yeah, we are homeless and have almost nothing and we just need somewhere to stay for a few nights. "

I said with a forced smile as Chirithy and Grim tried to calm me down despite the anger I was surging in. Walking to Savanaclaw made me realize the severity I have caused to myself and the possible failure that I might bring. It was enough I didn't want to help at first but being stripped away from everything is bringing too many memories.

Memories when I lost my home twice and lost my friends. Everything just feels like a spiral, I can't catch a break today and not with the glares I am getting from hostile Savanaclaw students. I can't be weak and just cry and show how angry I am being forced to fix another problem.

but I can't be weak. The moment I do, people will hurt me plus I heard many guys around school say that crying is the weakest thing you can do.

Yet Sora and everyone back home say otherwise.

It is confusing but all I can do now is have me, Chirithy and Grim have a place to sleep for three days and see how to complete our deal.

Leona just looked at me and shook his head, "We haven't cleaned the empty rooms in months and they've just become junk collectors for the residents. Sorry cub but we can't have you."

I took a sigh as I looked down to Grim and Chirithy. Me and Chirithy can be fine on our own but Grim? No doubt he won't last even in harsher climates. "Please Leona, at least just Grim. Am sure he won't cause you problems!" I said as I clasped my hands in a pleading look.

Leona shook his head again and looked at Grim with hatred, "I don't take in pets with a lot of fur." Grim looked at him and yowled, "BULLSHIT! YOU HAVE MORE FUR THAN ME!"

I took a deeper sigh despite it shaking at the threat of tears. I picked up Chirithy and Grim, "Okay. Sorry for intruding, we will figure something out." I holstered my backpack and was about to walk away before Jack placed a hand on my shoulder.

"No. You can stay in- ""Just have them in Leona's room."

We all looked at Ruggie who was snickering and smirking. I shook my head, "Ruggie it's fine. I will just look with Heartslabyul can care for Grim while I stay outside."

I heard loud 'Whats!" after I said that. Leona looked at me in disbelief, "You're just a cub, the climate is getting chillier and there is no way a-" "I have literally spent days on a cold mountain and been attacked with ice, my body is used to freaky temperatures. I just need a place to have Grim safely."

Everyone stood quiet which made me a tad uncomfortable as I hugged Chirithy and Grim tighter. Leona growled, "If you can prove your strength again and defeat three of my own residents then I will consider it. Your words alone can't be your only proof of your strength. I can't accept weaklings into Savanaclaw."

Three residents came into a battle stance as they cracked their knuckles.

I had to prove I am not weak...

again...

I put Chirithy and Grim down and gave them the backpack. My breathing was shaking up and I felt anger course through me. My vision started to get blurry and tears were on the verge of falling. It felt like my body was now on autopilot.

Prove I am not weak?! When have I let any of these people take me down? They are the weak ones! Not me!

Not me!

Not me!

NOT ME!

I HAVE SAVED LEONA AND RIDDLE FROM THEIR OVERBLOTS, FOUGHT DELINQUENTS, TOOK DOWN PEOPLE MY TWICE MY OWN SIZE, MY MAGIC IS STRONGER THAN THEIRS. THE MIRROR KNOWS AM STRONG SO WHY CAN'T ANYONE IS THIS WORLD KNOW.