♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

Night Raven College - Cafeteria

We all walked in the cafeteria and looked around the place. It's been quite some time since me, Grim and Chirithy came to the cafeteria for breakfast but today didn't feel right to me plus i felt full moments ago now hunger is getting to me. A tad strange but for now to look for Jamil.

"Over there near Kalim" Cater said as we all looked and saw Kalim sitting with the same person he sat with during lunch. We all went over and before Grim could speak before him (more like covering his mouth).

"Hey Kalim!" I said as I walked in front of his table with a smile. Both him and Jamil looked at me. "Oh M/n, I was wondering where you usually were but I guess today luck heard me." He said as he laughed while Jamil looked a bit annoyed but he covered that annoyance.

Grim got out of my grasp and landed at the table and pointed at Jamil, "Yo. You're the guy that got hurt in the kitchen yesterday? Tell us about it." I bonked Grim while Kalim looked at him in shock, "This is the raccoon that set my butt on fire during the entrance ceremony!"

"Grim. It would do you well to watch how you talk to people." Riddle said as he got in between me and Grim. "We're sorry for bothering you while you're eating." Kalim just smiled, "The dorm head of Heartslaybul and the violent raccoon from the ceremony." He laughed, "This is a really funny combo."

"I ain't no raccoon! I'm the great Grim! And this here are my underlings!" Grim said as he pointed a paw at me and Chirithy. I audibly gasped and then crossed my arms, "No dessert for 3 days then" "NOOOOOO!"

"You three have a funny relationship. I'm Kalim, the dorm head for Scarabia." He jazzed his hands a bit as he presented Jamil, "This is the vice dorm head, Jamil. Nice to meet you." Me and Riddle nodded as I had Grim by the tail.

"And? Why do you want to know about my injury?" I looked at Jamil as I smiled, "Am in charge of investigating the incidents happening around campus. Riddle and Cater are here to help me and they have told me that you have gotten injured last night. I hope you don't mind us asking what happened."

"Hmmm? Well, I don't really mind. Last night I was in the kitchen making agemanju with lamb per Kalim's request." Kalim quickly interviewed without noticing as he smiled, "Jamil's agemanju is the best! You guys should come try it sometime."

"Kalim, don't get us sidetracked." Kalim laughed, "My bad, my bad" Jamil just shook his head and then looked at us, "While I was finely chopping all the ingredients, for some reason my hand slipped and I cut myself." Kalim nodded, "Jamil is so good with a knife even the head cook was blown away." He then looked at Jamil, "Were you tired from magift practice?"

"No. Not so much that my hand would slip like that. However, while I was cooking, for a moment I felt my consciousness slip away." I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him, "Was it drowsiness?" Maybe a sleep spell was at large or in this world a sleep potion or powder? Most mages here aren't powerful enough to do such things. He shook his head, "Most would probably think so but... I've felt that sensation before. My guess, it was someone's unique magic."

Me, Cater and Riddle looked in shock as I felt a bad feeling arising in my stomach. "N/n, there is a pattern here" Chirithy said in a whisper. I taught for a moment as I blocked out everyone. Chirithy was right, every single victim claimed to have not been able to be in control of their body. But it leaves the question on who has that type of magic or in this case unique magic. I don't have enough information on anyone or this world to know who can possess such abilities.

"Anyway, I think they used magic to control the movement of others." I crossed my arms as I perked up by Jamil's statement. "So whoever is doing this must know that he is able to trick its victims and bystanders that it was an accident." Riddle nodded and was about to speak but I cut him off, "There are two dorms with no injured people. Savanaclaw and Diansomnia. Whoever is the culprit, it has to be in one of those dorms."