𓆗𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𓆗

Previously in the last chapter: FLOYD APPEARED! OH NOOOOOO!

Night Raven College - Mirror Hall

We all turned around to see Floyd who was walking towards us. "If you don't wanna go home Goldfishie then don't. We aren't going home wither so you should stay at school with us." He said with a huge toothy grin. Riddle just looked at Floyd with discomfort and annoyance," What do you want out of the blue? Could you not barge into things you know nothing about? It's unpleasant."

Jade also appeared next to his brother, "He's right. You shouldn't go sticking your neck into other's business." Floyd quickly frowned, "Why Jade, I'm bored of the same ol' faces we get stuck with over the holiday. I'm sure Azul would let me keep Goldfishie since he's so tiny like Rainbow Shark."

Everything went quiet as I sweat drop while Riddle glared, "Care to repeat what you just said? You have some nerve to say that about the head of Heartslaybul and the head of Ramshackle." I looked at him and questioned how he knew that Floyd was referring me but Riddle turned red, "I'll have your head!" I gulp as I grabbed his shoulder, "Hey now! Lets not get heated Riddle. Umm...Jade! Why aren't you guys going home?!" I said as I was holding back Riddle from getting his magical pen.

"Oh well the three of us live in the Coral Sea in the far north. This time of year the surface is completely covered by a glacier." Jade said as he sweat dropped at the scene of me and Riddle. Floyd nodded, "Yeah. Getting around the glacier sucks. And once we get there there's nothing fun to do. So we'll head back during spring vacation after ice melts."

"Cool cool." I sighed as Riddle calmed down. "Hph. I would never spend New Years with the likes of Octovinelle!" Riddle gave a sigh and fixed his posture, "I'll take my leave. I wish you all happy holidays." I nodded and waved at him.

"So Rainbow Shark and Seally gonna be staying here? Then you should come to Octovinelle. I'll hang out with you." I looked at Chirithy and Grim and we shook our heads at the same time. "We....have plans....super...duper big plans." I said as I took a step back. Jade and Floyd just smiled and left.

"Ugh. Seeing their faces brings back all my trauma from Monstro Longue, y'know" Grim said as he curled on my shoulders. Deuce and Ace also frown as they looked at separate sides.

"Most of the other students have cleared out so we should probably be on our way too." Deuce said as he looked at the line that was getting shorter and shorter. "You're right. Hey short stack?" I looked at Ace who had his hand out, "Let me see your phone and trade magicam ID's since you got a new phone, then we can call during break cause am not confident that you can use a phone correctly." Deuce nodded, "Not that I don't believe you won't get used to your phone but let's keep in touch."

I just grabbed the phone and handed it to them. They did something and I heard chimes. "Add friend, Add friend and done." He handed me the phone, "Go ahead and hit me up if you get lonely." I just looked at my new phone and back at them. "Am sure I will be fine." Ace frowned, "Geez you can't get a joke." I raised an eyebrow, "Didn't see the joke in it."

"Alright alright, besides Ace's horrible jokes call us whenever you feel lonely or need something. My mom is probably waiting so I should head out ." I saw Deuce kiss my forehead. When he looked at me his face turned extremely red and screamed and ran to the mirror with his stuff. "What was that?" I said as I looked at Ace but he looked extremely shocked.

I looked at Chirithy who looked rather disappointed while Grim was just confused. "Hey short stack!" I looked at Ace out felt him kiss my cheek before he ran too. He kept screaming a word, "Shit" as he ran.

"Well that was interesting but why does their actions feel familiar?" I said as I tilted my head. The whole Mirror Hall was quiet as it was just me, Chirithy and Grim. "Wow N/n. Am surprised you forgot but am not gonna even run your memory." I tilted my head, "And why not?" They just shook their head.