training

Lexi waited forever billy to wake up before he woke up with a gasp setting up."are you ready to be a full vampire"she asked.

Billy was silent for a moment before making his decision "yes I am"he says as she gently smiles."great come on I need to show you how to feed and use your new abilities."she says before grabbing his hand as she vamp speeds them the woods where a group of men were laughing as Lexi reads there thoughts before a dark look takes it's place on her face.

She faces billy"ok I'm gonna show you what to do"she says before she walks forward gaining the man's attention"hello boys"she says with a smirk that would make any man weak fall to there knees.

"Hey doll face what's a girl like you doing in the wood"the leader says with a smirk as he and his friends share a look as they circle around her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"billy says wincing remembering what happened as some were curious before facing the screen.

She slowly puts on an innocent look"oh you know just to kill some rapist and sex traffickers"she says making the man freeze before the leader scoffs "we're not like thay doll face"he says going to touch her for she grabs his wrist in a flash with a grip making the man wince.

"Did I say you can touch me with your filthy hands murder rapist "she says deadly calm as she brakes every bone in his wrist as the man screams falling to his knees "what the hell"he says in shock.

His eyes then widen as he watches her eyes change as vines crawl under her eyes as fangs descend before he can even blink his head was ripped from his body as blood goes everywhere.

The mystic falls gang sets in shock that a daughter like that came from Stefan but then again they really didn't know him.

The other men were standing in shock as she simply tossed the head a side as she lifts up her hand as she licks the blood off slowly "now let's have some fun"she says with a smirk.

She vamp speeds around killing them one by one as limbs go flying before she saves the last for billy who watched everything with shock.

"Come on billy all you have to do is drink enough from the vein then you will be a full vampire"she says with blood dripping down her chin as she drags the whimpering man who was letting out muffled pleas since his jaw was broken as well as the other bones in his body.

Elena turns to her with tears"your a monster "she says getting up as she stomps over to the hybrid as everyone who knows her backs away.

Lexi bearly flinched before grabbing Elena by the neck as she chokes Damon goes to speed at his knees until he was brought to his knees screaming as hope used her magic on him.

"I already told you I kill only men who have done something in human you wouldn't understand your just a weak Dopple ganger who uses people and expects everyone to die for her and another thing come to my dad again and I'll rip your heart out trust me uncle Klaus wouldn't care "she snarls before throwing her into a wall as she cry's in pain.

Many shiver as the power that oozes out of her "Lucinda your mom's bad ass"jack marcher says his mom and godmother were amazing.

Billy stares at the vein hearing the blood pulse through the whimpering man's throat as his eyes darken with veins as his fangs descend before he lunges at the man biting his neck aggressively as blood rushes into his mouth as he drinks Lexi watches with a fond smile as blood coated her lips.

Billy pulls away before dropping the dead body as he stands up looking at Lexi before vamp speeding as he wraps an arm around her waist.

She smiles "I see you learned how to use your speed"she says as they were chest to chest.

"She's to young to have a mate"Stefan grumbles bitterly as his wife laughs.