class

Lexi and Billy speed back to her dorm were Stu and hope waited as they walk in"we've got a problem"Lexi says as she paces.

"So we encountered another ghost face who is following y'all's to foot steps"she says to billy and Stu.

Many glare at the many ghosts faces.

"So what are we gonna do"hope says with crossed as they all share looks.

"First we find out who it is and there partner likely there's two and then let them think they're in control and then we crush there plan and kill them in our own way"Lexi says as they all nodded there heads.

"It makes since since Billy and stu were the first two and they were partners"kol says nodding his head and was impressed on how his neice figured it all so quickly.

It was the next day as Lexi and hope we're in class as the class was in a debate as Lexi wore ripped blue jeans shorts with black wedge heels with a hidden blade in the heel as she wore a purple halter top that said power in black letters like blood with a black tank top with fish net elbow length gloves with her black finger nail polish as she wore her day light ring and a choker with a chain moon with her usual makeup making her eyes pop as she wore hoop earrings as she was chewing on gum leaning back in her chair with one arm over the back as her hair was in a loose braid with a few bangs sitting in a desk.

Stefan sighs closing his eyes pinching his nose as she crosses one arm"Lexi how many times have I told it's to damn short and both show to much skin"he groans at his daughter.

Lexi smirks "dad quick being old fashion it's not the 1800's anymore we're in the 90's you need a lesson one what fashion is now a days right mom"Lexi says looking at her mom with fake innocence as she chuckles at her daughter wrapping an arm around Lexi's shoulder "she's write Stefan sorry but not sorry"she says with a smirk as he looks at them with his mouth dropped as he stutters while his family, friends,stu and Billy laugh.

"Oh God my side hurts"jack marcher says laughing as Lucinda and there friends watched amused.

"That's my family for you just wait it gets funny with them during each movie"Lucinda says snickering.

Hope wore a black long sleeve crop top with a dark brown mini skirt with fishnet leggings and knee length black boots with hidden knifes in booty heels her hair was straight with some of her hair pulled back in a high ponytail tail with two bangs shaping her face as she had a nude smokey eye with brown lipstick as she wore her family crest necklace and daylight ring as she sat in a desk with her head in one hand while the other Crossed over loosely as she looked bored.

"Thats it she's being locked up and going to be a nun for the rest of her life!"Klaus shouts gripping his hair in frustration.

"Dad I know your ancient and your hearing and mind aren't exactly all there but I have my style plus I stopped aging at 20 so I'm not a kid so ha!"hope says with a smirk as kol burst out laughing as Klaus gaps at his daughter with wide eyes as whistles and laughs can be heard from his family and the future generations.

"Oh God neice that was brilliant!"kol laughs with tears leaning on a laughing Elijah as they had to hold each other up while the other siblings watch amused.

"You could say what happened in that theater is a direct result of the movie itself."the professor says to the class he had short brown hair with a little gray wearing a button up shirt with a tie and suit pants with shoes leaning against his desk with crossed arms.

"It can go both ways but sometimes people are just plain crazy"Billy says as Lexi raised an amused eyebrow as he playfully glares at her making her chuckle leaning into him.