S2 E7: Pups Save The Parrot! Tuck And Ella's First Jungle Vacation!

February 4th, 2030

After the chaos that was February 1st, the group needed a break. More than that, they needed a vacation! Not from rescuing or adventuring, but from Adventure Bay. Lucky for them, yesterday Carlos had called them and invited them over to the jungle. He also needed help finding his pet parrot Mateo. Ben, Ryder, and Marshall were all too happy to agree to come over and help him search for the talking bird. So the next day, they woke up early and piled into the Paw Patroller, with Alex staying behind with Wild and Ace to do some more work on their Air Patroller project. This would be Tuck and Ella's first trip to the jungle. Skye whimpered as she saw a large harpy eagle during the ride, which Ben comforted her on. "Don't worry Skye. I'll slice it or soak its eyes if it tries to hurt ya." Ben promised.

"Aww, thanks Ben." Skye said, giving him an affectionate headbutt.

The PAW Patroller parked where Carlos and Tracker had agreed to meet them, and everyone got out as Carlos and Tracker ran towards their massive van. Ben grinned as he and the others walked out of the van and approached the human and potcake. Ryder ran up and hugged Carlos. "Carlos, it's great to see you! How have you been?" Ryder asked.

"I've been good, I'm just worried about Mateo." Carlos answered.

Meanwhile, Tuck and Ella were tackling Tracker. "TRACKER!" Tuck cheered.

"It's so good to see you!" Ella exclaimed.

"¡Hola gemelos! It's good to see you too!" Tracker chuckled as he was pinned down by the twins.

While Ella gave Tracker plenty of friendly licks, Tuck started to massage Tracker's belly. Ben had told the Golden Retrievers that Tracker had a special weakness for belly rubs. "¡ME GUSTA MUCHO, ME GUSTA MUCHO!" Tracker squealed in delight as Tuck rubbed his paws all over Tracker's tummy, tickling him too. Tracker's paws kicked and flailed around in the air in pleasure, enjoying this display of friendship very much. "Tan feliz that you two became members of the Paw Patrol!" Tracker happily said.

Then he blushed as he excused himself to use the bathroom. When Tracker returned from his break, Ben came over and scratched Tracker underneath his chin. "Yeah, I knew that these two had great courage and bravery, just like you did! Course, they don't have your absolutely adorable ears." Ben teased as he gave the potcake a boop on the nose.

"Good to see you too, Ben!" Tracker greeted the human.

Sadly, their playtime was cut short by Ryder calling the group. "PAW Patrol, to the PAW Patroller!" Ryder announced.

"Ryder needs us!" All of the pups shouted as they ran to their van.

As Ben, Tuck, Ella, and Tracker stepped up the ramp, Ben turned around. "Hey wait a minute... where's Marshall?" Rocky wondered.

As if to answer their question, the ground started to shake as an elephant came running towards them, with Marshall perched on top of the elephant's head. "HERE I COME!" Marshall yelled as he slid down the elephant's trunk and leapt off of it, landing in the middle of the group gracefully.

Ben clapped his hands together and the other pups howled in amazement. "A perfect landing, Marshall!" Ben complimented.

The group ran to the center of the PAW Patroller, where the mechanical arms extended from the wall and dressed the pups in their jungle gear, before they ran to the front of the van and took their spots in Mission Control at the front of the van. "PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase cried out. Ryder and Carlos were already at the front of the vehicle ready to give instructions.