S2 E8: Pups Save The Deer! Everest And Marshall's Special Spark!

February 7th, 2030

Ben whistled as he helped Alex clean off the top of his electrician van, which was covered in snow. In fact, save for his motorcycle and Ryder's ATV, all of the Paw Patrol's vehicles were covered in the white frozen water. "Mine's cleared!" Skye yipped as she hopped off of her snow pile that she had made to clean the roof of her helicopter.

"Mine too!" Chase barked as he ran over to Skye, and grinned as he saw her.

The two pups started to play with each other as Ben walked over to Marshall's fire truck, and started to clean it off. "Thanks Ben!" Marshall gratefully said as he walked out of his fire truck pup house before ending up trapped under a pile of snow that Rubble pushed off. The twins saw this and ran over to help the dalmatian out, uncovering him from the pile of white frost. "Thanks, you two!" Marshall chuckled to Tuck and Ella.

"No problem!" Tuck exclaimed.

"Anything to help a friend!" Ella answered.

The pups began to build a snowman, and Ben grinned as he watched them. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Ben asked Ryder in a singsong voice.

The seventeen year old laughed as he shoveled snow out of the garage exit. "I swear, a lot of the time, I'm the more mature one of the group." Ryder teased Ben.

"Oh!? Ryder, I'm hurt. How am I not mature?" Ben joked.

"Well, you wear the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger suit." Ryder snickered.

"Yeah, and you didn't turn your Red Ranger suit into a rescue armor." Ben argued.

His friend shrugged, before Ben went off to get some branches to help with the snowman the pups were building. They had just finished the second snowball and Rocky was about to launch the head when Ryder called them. "PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!" Ryder's voice called out.

"Ryder's calling!" The pups all yelled.

"Just as we were about to finish the snowman..." Alex whimpered as they started to run up to the Lookout lobby.

Rocky released the spring on his snowball launcher, causing Marshall to get stuck inside and tumble into the Lookout elevator, enveloping the elevator floor in snow and causing it to resemble a mini snow globe. "It looks beautiful!" Tuck giggled.

"Like being in a snow globe!" Ella added.

The pups laughed as Ben got a portable high powered hair dryer and used it to melt the snow covering the canines so the mechanical arms at the halfway point could dress them properly. When the elevator reached the control room, everyone lined up in front of Ryder. "PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase reported.

"Thanks for racing up in the cold, pups. We've got an emergency on Adventure Bay. Some deer were trying to cross the frozen bay to get food, but the ice is too slick and they can't get their footing, leaving them stranded out on the ice. Captain Turbot tried to help, but he got stuck too. We have to get them all on land before they get too cold, hungry and tired." Ryder explained, giving them a rundown of the situation.

"That's awful!" Marshall exclaimed.

"It is. But the ice is so slick that I want to minimize the risk of vehicle crashes. That's why for this mission I'll need the following pups. Zuma, I need you to use your hovercraft and buoy to tow back one of the deer." Ryder continued, giving Zuma his assignment.

"Let's dive in!" Zuma cheered.

"I need another vehicle that can handle all that ice, and I know just the pup." Ryder chuckled, swiping on his pup pad and selecting their mountain pup's icon.