S3 E4: ADVENTURE CITY CALLS! PAW PATROL MOVIE PART ONE

May 1st, 2030

"Ryder, Ben, it's awful! Some fellow was passing over the bridge and he swerved, now his big rig is precariously hanging over the edge!" Francois Turbot told the two human leaders of the Paw Patrol.

"Got it, Francois. We're on our way!" Ben promised.

Ryder opened up his pup pad and summoned all of the members of the Paw Patrol. "Urgent situations like these call for urgent protocols! PAW Patrol, no time for a mission briefing and animatic! TO YOUR VEHICLES! We have a big truck hanging off the edge of the bridge!" Ryder announced over their communications.

"Wait, all of us!?" Wild exclaimed, noting how Ryder didn't use the word pups.

"That's right! ALL of us! Get to the Elevator now!" Ben shouted.

The pups ran to the Lookout tower and the lift rapidly raised up, the mechanical arms quickly dressing the group in their gear. Taking the slide to their rides, the entire group rode out into the bay. "Zuma, go on the water. We're going to need you to save the man if he and his truck fall in. Keep the waterway secure. Skye, continue to monitor the situation from the air! Wild, control traffic and shut down the bridge. Chase, we're counting on you for this. Use your winch to retrieve the driver and get him to safety!" Ryder commanded.

"Everyone else, form a perimeter! Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Tuck, Ella, Wild! Keep the civilians at a safe distance!" Ben ordered.

Along with the glider, they had added a winch to Chase's backpack that could serve as a grappling hook when needed. "WINCH!" Chase shouted out, launching the grapple and tying it around the bridge's upper section before lowering himself to the trapped truck driver. "Sir, don't be alarmed. I'm coming down!!" Chase reassured the man.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, the rescue team is here!" The truck driver breathed in relief, but gasped when he saw Chase pop up at the window. "A dog?" The truck driver cried out in shock.

"Actually, sir, I'm a puppy." Chase remarked.

"A BABY DOG!? THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" The truck driver shrieked.

"You're in shock, so I'm not gonna take that personally. Now let's get you outta here." Chase told him calmly, though he was beginning to become a bit irked by the truck driver's indignance.

"No way! I'm waiting right here for a real rescue. I'm not putting my fate in the paws of a pup!" The truck driver shouted nervously.

Something about that remark made Chase upset. "Sir, I can assure you that I do just as good of a job at keeping the peace as a human police officer! I put my life on the line nearly every day to help others. Now stop being stubborn and come on!" Chase growled.

Something about the conviction in Chase's words moved the truck driver. "Okay... I've changed my mind. I'll go with you." The truck driver nervously said as he grabbed onto Chase, shutting his eyes tight.

The German Shepherd activated his net and ensnared the truck driver in it, before his grappling hook began to retract and bring them to safety. The truck driver breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the ground beneath his body, opening his eyes up to see he was on solid ground. "GREAT WORK, PAW PATROL!" Mayor Goodway exclaimed.

The two humans turned to their pups and grinned. "Another perfect rescue, everyone." Ben announced.

Back at the Lookout control room, Ace, Ben, Katie, and Ryder were enjoying some iced water and having a battle royale of the Yugioh Trading Card Game while the pups were playing with each other. "Okay, I summon Rescue-ACE Turbulence!" Marshall yelled. Ben's phone buzzed and he looked at it to see a text.