TVB - 03

The chapter and the book in particular contains a lot of Hindi dialogue if you are not comfortable I will say sadly you might want to skip this book.

AHILYA

I was a trapped Queen, sitting in the castle, hidden in the shadows of its corridors, I wasn't forbidden to step outside, yet again no insolence mouth would dare to retain my feet. They would be ceased as an amputee.

My hands crossed at my chest, my head held high, while I stomp my feet in this abandoned corner of his massive castle,

A week had perished since he departed my room, with those brazen words,

“Meri Ardhangini or Vardhgarh ki rani banne ke liye taiyaar hojayiye,”  and he turned around, "Undoubtedly you don't need a kingdom to be a queen,”

(Get ready to be my wife and Vardhgarh's queen)

My feet halted, to witness the arrangements withholding the open yard of his huge estate, they were arranging the wedding tents.

Daharthya Rajput thoroughly believes that Ahilya Rajadi, the goddess that he recalls me as would settle for a bull.

He should realised what peril he was throwing himself in. I am a danger, a threat.
I would kill and die, before my throat is tied to any man's boner, for that I am not an animal.

He hasn't crossed my path in the last week, he hasn't shown his face or welcomed me to ordinary activities,
My impudent father sent my things to me, gladly accepting his defeat.

The filth I discern, when I see my pulse throbbing, despising the blood I am replenished with.

But, no amount of profanity that runs cold in my blood would stop me from believing that I am exemplary.  

I stepped towards the first-floor deck, overlooking the decision I would be positioned to heed.
Indeed he has won me.
He can, please his injunctions on me.
I Ahilya Rajadi have to cave to his decisions, I am bound by the rules he will set for me.

This man has made me fall.
For the mercy of him, he who's less than me, not because he is entitled to anything less. But because he is a man.

And conceding to a man? Isn't what I am born to relinquish?
I am blessed that the world gets to witness, in the name of power, a woman's power.

And he is confining me. 

I scoffed, at the thought of how a king is ruining his own world by establishing me. For his queen.
He is writing his own fate with a quill of his own disruption.

I turned around finding the bull standing before me, with his eyes hawking at my body length, not straining to hide his interest.
"Everything, to your accords, goddess?" he asked his eyes halted on my waist where a thin line waist chain hung right above my low waistline.

"My eyes are here?" I said, pointing my fingers at my sights, he raised his, a smug appearance spreading on his lips.

“Unhe bhi nihar lenge kabhi,” he stepped towards me, but I lane towards the wall which had two swords criss-cross hung with a shield, I pulled the sword, and plunged it at his throat.
(will even gawk at them someday)

"You can't run the sword, Ahilya, it's not for someone docile like you,"

"Docile?" I scoffed and plummeted the sword's tip where his neck bump pulsate, a prominent grin that followed his lips,

"If you weren't? You wouldn't have waited for the sword at my throat, you would have slit it," He said and held the end of the sword and twisted his hand and the sword plunged from my grip, the hard metal ran across my arm and a rough gash slit throw my palm.