TVB - 05

DAHARTHYA

I closed my eyes, my veins ran with fury, and my self-control was losing me. I wanted to pace towards her and shrugging her around, wanted to tell her that she can't rule my mind like this.

That I am the king, and I sing the convictions! She can't jail me with her mere actions.
I watched her bare back, she was no moon with darkness, she shone beyond any beauty of nature.

She even tackled nature, surpassing the fierceness of the ocean, the glow of the moon, and the freshness of the woodland.
"Cave, Daharthya Rajput. You call me your queen, prove me. " She challenged me,

And I twisted and opened the door, with all my menace, I stepped outside her room.
"Daharthya?" I heard behind me before I could slam the door shut, my head turned looking over my shoulders and there stood my goddess facing me.

I greeted her eyes with mine and chose not to devour her body with my sight because she deserved that respect.
My queen, my goddess deserves to be treated right, even by me.

With my back steps, I leaned forward and holding on to the cold metal, I pulled the door, shutting it.

******

AHILYA

I do not falter not for a man, and when he chose not to surrender on my countenance, the realisation that I made the right choice with him. That he is no common man, that on a glimpse of my body, he will collapse on my feet.

I played the game to see his limitations, to see him fall, only to fall harder.

******

The infuriating realisation of who I have become for this man, makes me despise him but like him the same.
Today was chosen for our marriage. A designer sat with her dress that she kept arranging to perfection.

While this woman, was making my hair, every time her hands or knuckles rubbed against my face, this touch from a stranger questioned my sanity.

I held back from a potential outburst,
A marriage. I was getting married.

I was asked to close my eyes, and with the brush gracing my eyelids, I withheld my position, my eyes didn't falter, while the brush rubbed against its surface.

The brush stopped and now she rubbed the soft cushion on my cheeks, holding my back straight in a resting status. I allowed this person to make me more captivating if it was possible.

The cushion work was done, and taking it away from my cheeks I heard her fetching something from her makeup box, but she didn't come around on my face, soon.

She tested my patience, opening my eyes, they caught a black pair, one huge bull bending over on the armchair, and his lips lingering over mine.

The sense, that no one was in the room held me in my place, I lifted my chin and met his intense gaze with the same arrogance that he treated me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Kuch bada kaam karne se pehle apni devi ki araadhya karne aaya hu," he said and leaned on my lips inches apart.

My henna-engraved hands rose to his chest, sliding them from his broad torso to his shoulders and I pushed his leaning body down on his knees and he fell before me.
"That is how you pray!" I told him, and he started to chuckle, he withheld both the front foot of the armchair and pulled me closer to his disgraced state.

His hands rested on my open waist edges, and he came ahead, keeping a kiss on my belly button, "I will pray to you, my goddess," He raised his head and raising his one knee kissed my shoulder, "I will hail to you, my queen," And down to my jawline he kissed,
"And, I would fuck you, my wife." He stood at his full length,