TVR - 01

EKVARTHYA

It was impossible for eyes not to be struck on her beautiful face, her eyes were the darkest shade of brown, and one can be fooled to believe it was black, that scared face, many might descant multiple assertions, they believe.

But even for the briefest spell of colliding her eyes, I was a gone case.
She was on the floor, and the reason she was on the floor was just that she mistakenly splashed some dal on this, sitting on khat buffalo.

The junctures were snappy, once she was hit on the floor, her face revealed and another, I forced myself on my feet once again, instantaneously picking up the plate this man was feeding himself from, yet when his wife fell.  His astonished eyes looked at my menacing countenance and the next wink I slapped his plate of food on his face.

There weren't multiple public in here, just Naresh, his wife, his brother and us the Rajput.
The grinned food slashed on the side of the face, while he was bent on the side, plate touching the ground clattering and his eyes struck on the floor.

My attention was not on him, nor would he be. My eyes returned to the woman, who by now was on her feet, and her face covered once again behind her veil. I wanted to see her once again.
Just once more.

But those demands couldn't be made before Daharthya stepped behind me. And tugged me away from these brothers and the woman who just took a few steps back, and disappeared behind the door in one of many. My eyes traced the path she ran from, with her anklet that kept its melody behind while she shut the door.

My anger hadn't completely subsided, I found my brother's eyes warning him for my actions but he completely clutched my chest, and shoved me a few steps back, I tried to think straight, but that woman, and her beautiful face, didn't leave my side.

“Women are worshipped in our culture, their feet are graced with signs of Good luck, decorated with pride! And this man, a filth, touched that woman, with his ugly cloven!” I reminded my brother of the sight we both saw and how come he wasn't the one tearing this man apart.

“Sanity. Ekvarthya!” My brother's one word was a call to the demon I am for, recalling that please make me human again.
I was not going to be, where I was pushed back from Daharthya's side, I kneeled and picked up the wooden crate and threw it on the same man who was still astonished from my previously throwing the plate on his face.

The crate caught his head, and he cried out, Daharthya held me back, “Think of the farmers! We can deal with this woman issue after we make sure farmers are getting food from their blood and sweat?” Daharthya tried to be reasonable, but in sight, I caught this woman.

How can as a man I stand?
“They are 30 farmers and their families, we can always come back for this woman!” Daharthya counted his decision based on number majority and priority.

“A woman superior to all,” I told him, and he didn't listen but spoke his words.

“I don't think you should be here. We should leave.” He said first to me, and second to the horrified man, I watched my brother who started to haul me outside.
I was willing to slaughter my brother until he spoke. “I command you as your king.  Step out!”

Motherfucker brother of mine knows I would defy him but never for a king. Why?
Because he never made us feel less for he was an inherited king, father he demeaned himself to feel closer to us.

Today, his words were a knife to our brotherhood. I nodded, the knuckle knife still attached to my fingers, “I will leave on your command, dearest king. But, one thing, I must do.” I announced and with the knuckle knife, I stepped towards the man to slit his throat with the sharpness of the metal thorns on the knuckles.