TVR - 03

EKVARTHYA

3 WEEKS AGO ~

1st Wednesday

I might have left her cottage but maybe part of me, and maximum of my body was nonetheless there.
I was thinking about her beautiful eyes, and how much they matched her beautiful daughter.

Daharthya looked at me, and then raised his foil sword, tucking it around over his head he brought another strike at me, his fencing sword attacked my side and I had to dodge myself before I struck him with it.

“Why are you distracted today?” He asked me when he almost thrust his foil inside me.

I threw the foil sword on the floor undid the lamé and kept it down on the floor.

“What are you doing?” he asked me, but I shook my head.
“Did you find me a wife?”

“We discussed this it will take time. Do you think there is a queue out there wanting to marry you?” He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

“There is a queue out there who want to be part of royalty? Find one from it!” I shouted at him, and he dropped his foil sword.

And started removing his lamé. He caught my sight, and narrowed his eyes, whilst doing it. He was endeavouring to find more of what was simmering in my head.
But I just jerked my eyebrow at him and waited for his response. He kept his lame down and stepped towards the other end where the foil swords were, picking both mine and his own, he put his in the rack he cherishes with all his heart.

And turned around, “What kind of girl do you want?” he implored me. “Any certain preferences?”  

He sat down on the magistrate bench, resting his one leg on his another.
He was Daharthaya.
I hate him so much, that I need him to survive. Without him, living becomes meaningless.

“She should be ready for this. I don't want a forced alliance, make sure she has seen me before!” I said to him, inserting my hand in the pocket removing my cell and checking the time, before placing it back.
“Whoever is ready, it's fine with me,” I said and he made a pout, narrowing his eyes and then crossing his hand.

“What do you think you look like?” He implored, raising his brow.
I don't hate how I am perceived.

Not one, but many voices have assured me multiple times that my self-doubt when I was young was all liable and true, “That I look like an unjust molester who doesn't have a heart or humanity,”

“You think the myriad of accusations you pronounced can be justified by your face?” he implied absurdity in my words, and I shrugged.
He sighed and stood from his place.

“When one can tell feelings of a person by their face, why not character?” I reverted him back. “Now look at you, if Ahilya calls you bull? She has a point a senseless and useless bull who is authority hungry, and wherever he sees a powerful red banner he runs towards it after screeching his feet!” I spoke bitterly.

And he laughed with his mouth in the air, “You are forgetting I am going to find you a wife?” He threatened me and I raised my hand in the air in defeat.
“And I meant physically and character wise what's your preference on wife? You have already established you don't want either like Samaira or Ahilya!” He spat casually. “Beauty wise?”

Physically and character-wise.
'Beauty wise'
A slam of the most beautiful person I have seen in my life, the one who has become my restlessness ran across my eyes.

“We saw Naresh's wife that day?” I asked him, before blurring the image of her and returning my eyes to him, who was furrowing her brows together.
“Exactly like her!” I said lightly.