THE VICIOUS RAJPUT FAMILY

DAHARTHYA

My father had three mistress, and those were what he considered family. Because when a man is tired from work, done with society deeds, the pressures on his back, and away from regulations and rules, they tend to return to family, and he certainly did, be it Monday the woman in servant quarter, Tuesday th woman in Kotha and Wednesday the woman he had kept outside in different Mahal.

And the responsibility I bore on my shoulders are not much different then the leadership and authority on his unfaithful shoulders, hence the case of returning is not very different for me.
I too return,

Opening the door I entered into the ballroom where everyone were already gathered, doing there evening routines of diurnal. My family, here is where I return, Ekvarthya was there standing with Raajvansh and the fencing sword in his hand, teaching him because he had been insisted him since forever,

Even Jinitya who hardly attends was also sitting with Samaira, and they brought new jewelleries probably because they were scattered on the table.
My goddess wasn't here, nor were the other children,
"Did you settle-" Ekvarthya started when he spotted me,

"Not a word of work, where are all the kids and queen?" I questioned him and he dropped the fence, while Raajvanshya attacked him on his belly and smirked, his sinister glare worser than one I own, he is just ten, but he even scared me when he looked at him with that grin and sword.
I was sure he would dagger it in Ekvarthya.

He was taller for his height in that age, and and definitely more brood.
"Wasn't the rule one, that you never lose concentration!" Ekvarthya run around his sword and handled his smugness with a swift motion around his blade, but Raajvanshya pulled back a step, pulled down his sword and before Ekvarthya could grab onto his blade again. One again, with maximum hand stretched in air, he had his sword on Ekvarthya's chest.
"And that he why the throne is mine!" My boy grinned further.
I laughed out loud at his win before I stepped towards him to pat him on his victory,  he dropped his sword down on floor, and stood on the support of it on his wrist.
"First try," The hysterical look again,

"I went easy on you," Ekvarthya said passing by me, and I grinned.

Thought to add salt in his bald food "Don't be a sulky looser, a 10-year-old? That's what you lost from?" I taunted and he picked his fence but I caught my son's and we both stood with a 'X' on form.
"If that's done, what is happening in the ballroom?" I heard from distance, Aayatee stepped inside, I turned my head and found the little girl, never acting like a girl.

She had her hands crossed, dressed again in a jeans and baggy shirt I assume is of Raajvanshya from what I remember, because I had forbidden places and people to let her buy such unsophisticated clothing.

What is with age and kids not acting like it these days?
She was 11, and she looked 15, soon she will be getting married, and if she continues wearing those, the prospects of it keeps decreasing.

"You stole Raajvanshya's clothes again!" I exclaimed her, she narrowed her eyes, I dropped the fencing sword.

"Didn't you make every different shop, forbid to sell me clothes?" She asked, and I had no replies, everyone looked shocked at her.
No I am not a traditionalist stuck into 90s, but there are some rules of Royals that she must look forward to caring.
There is always going to be picture of us on social media, and tabloid.
I don't mind her wearing one pieces, dresses anything she wants, I just need her to wear clothes of woman.

She stood with a smirk, "I officially extend you a deal Raja-papa! Let's do a fencing match, I win I get to wear whatever I want, you win, I wear whatever you want?" She posed an interesting deal, and it was surely a breaker in my mind.
Because this I am ready to settle.

She asked her father for his sword, he didn't give her, "I'll kill him if he wins," Ekvarthya told his daughter and she laughed at his lame joke but turned around to me, with her sword. 

She came and stood across of me, Jinitya  asked her this is ill-mannered of her to do. Ekvarthya told her let her be.
She and I did the fencing start with a salute and Ekvarthya made the referee call, next moment she attacked me on full force.
"Little ones should not attack first,"

"No, if we try to defend, your bigger frame will play benefits for you!" She said twirling with me, our blades in cross.

"Oh that's smart," I was to lend a strike on her, but she stroke me one herself and she had the blade on my arm, she didn't cut but that counts as a score.
She dragged me further in another half circle, and she strike one shot at my belly and I twisted the blade around, and in one long swift her blade was out of her hand and fallen on the ground.

She lost, "Start wearing women clothes tomorrow onwards, if you need some ask Abhyananta to lend you hers,"
I said pulling back, she groaned and threw a fit.

"Raja-Papa"

"Na! Not a word," I said, "Now about the ballroom, everyone I would like you to gather around, let's go there, Ekvarthya call queen and rest of the kids,"

I ordered, Ekvarthya tried to case her daughter's concern first but I ignored him and walked outside the main door to walk towards the ballroom.
"Raja-" I heard her nagging behind me again, but I didn't listen and kept pacing ahead.

"Aye Rani! Rani-sa," Ekka called my wife like the way he always does, before the kids came running with Jasvanthya from the main door. "Where did you take them?" I asked him,

"We were playing in the garden," He said and when he saw Samaira and Jinitya walking behind with raged Aayatee and smirking Raajvanshya bragging that he won against Ekvarthya in first try, Jasvanthya patted him for his victory and handed out his purse giving him money as a gift while he too joined us to walk in the ballroom, Queen had already joined us towards the door.

"What did you do now?" I heard her nag, I only gave her a smile, "We will see," I said and then entered inside the ballroom.
Everyone entered, and haw in distance,

"What did you do?" Jasvanthya shouted and I gestured towards the big screen family TV in the ballroom, "Are you insane? Who gets a television in ballroom? In a ballroom?" He shouted half voiced.

"I wanted to surprise you all but the family was in the living room, I made them set it here,"

"You dug a hole in wall to set a 97 inch TV in a ballroom because we were in the living room?" Ekvarthya said, and started to laugh.
"Who made age and hierarchy system for naming king? If we had it based on intellectual, you won't even get a place for dwarpal (gatekeeper)" Ekka continued,

But the kids ran towards the couch and sat down excited, Queen walked over herself and sat down while Raajvanshya and Aayatee together sat down on same plush chair. They nagged but they all joined in, and sat down, Samaira and Jinitya, there not so respective husbands beside them.
Queen waited, looking at me, and I smirked. We all had TV in our room, not one as a family, and we needed that, I went over taking the controller of TV and sat down, next to Queen.
"You dumb bull," She mumbled, I held her hand.

I watched while they started to fight on what to watch, Jasvanthya wanted to see a documentary, Raajvanshya some Marvel movie, Aayatee was on Raajvanshya's side and Samaira asked for a romantic movie.

My small attempt to find a new family time turned into a world war III

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a cute chapter! Drop your comments!!