That's disgusting

It was a big deal.

I walked into school this morning and everyone was talking about it.

I wondered how so many people knew about it so I checked the Instagram post they made about me.

The video went viral on their youtube channel. Then the post got 91,452 likes. And I gained 8,896 followers.

All because I've never hit someone like that.

All day, the only thing I've heard from people, "She got you good!" Or "You got some nasty hits in."

Although, Ezekiel Morris, in my 3rd period, said, "It would've been more entertaining if you guys had no clothes on. Maybe I'd go to a game after that."

Mr Oliver heard that and he wasn't having it.

See, I wasn't mad at the comment because one, I'm hot. Two, Ezekiel Morris is a dark haired Junior boy whose balls haven't dropped yet and he is about 5'2.

I finally, finally made it to my last period. My second favorite class.

About to walk into the locker room.

10 steps from the door.

"Hey I was at the game last night, you were pretty hot on the ice." A blonde boy I've never seen before stood next to me, "Not it sounds like I'm just hitting on you." He rubbed his chin, "I mean I am." He moved his hand away, "Shit."

I laughed, "That was almost cute."

He looked at me, "Let me restart." He put his right hand out, "I'm Jake."

I shook his hand, "Natalie."

"You played well last night."

"And you play on the soccer team." I nodded and put my hand in my pocket, "Goalie?"

"Yeah." He nodded and rubbed his neck, "Not the most impressive spot."

"No, I have a lot of respect for goalies. I'm good with a stick but my defense game needs work."

"No shot! Did you read that post? You proved your defense last night."

"You think so?"

He smiled and turned his head, "The whole school does."

I looked at him. I hate gingers. Is that discrimination? Gabriella ruined it for me. I only like Yoda. "Where are you from?" He has an accent. It's slight but it's there.

"Louisville, Kentucky. 502 born and raised."

"Ah." I nodded.

"How did you know?" He slipped his hands into his pockets.

"You have the tiniest accent ever."

"So I was thinking that, maybe, you wanted to go to the football game with me tonight?"

Oh no.

This guy seems so nice. And he's cute as can be.

But how do I say no nicely?

"There you are!" An arm looped through mine and I immediately recognized her expensive perfume. "See, I was walking around everywhere to find you."

"Well, here I am Scarlett." I smiled at her.

She kept eye contact with me for what felt like ages. But she looked at Jake, "Sorry! Was I interrupting?"

No. "Kinda." I shrugged.

"I just wanted to talk to you about what time you were coming over? Since you're the one driving me to the game tonight?" She raised her eyebrows.

She's saving me from having to say no to Jake.