AYEEE

THANK YOU FOR THE READS!!

Basically I was really over the high school aspect of their journey but I'm hoping you guys will be so kind to check out the sequel to Tempting Me when it comes out VERY VERY SOON THE DATE IS TBD

Here is a sneak peak to LOVING ME

"Can you please tell Peter not to leave the seat down!" Brooke's voice echoed down the hall of the house, coming towards the kitchen where Scarlett and I were sitting. She groaned once she saw us there, "Don't even get me started on you two."

I smirked, resting the coffee mug right in front of me lips, "I have no idea what you mean."

Scarlett's grin was the same as mine.

Brooke pointed at us with the butter knife in her hands, "Don't even joke right now. Tim and I got home at 3 and you two were up in your room until 5."

I sipped my drink trying even harder not to laugh when Scarlett starting choking on her lucky charms.

"Yeah I bet Sydney would just love to hear about your little shenanigans last night huh?" She spread the butter over her whole wheat bread. 

Tim set his lunch box on the counter and kissed the side of her head, "Or Mobius. Let's call that guy up here and let him know how long you two-"

"Enough!" Scarlett stood up, looked at me, and set her bowl in the sink, "I have an early Chem class that's alreayd kicking my ass."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Your chem class isn't until-" I noticed her eyebrows were raised just a bit and stood up as well, "I have to get to campus as well. Early. For reasons."

And with that, we went up the stairs.

I stared at Scarlett with her back against the wall.

She clicked the lock.

And I immediately took the hair-tie off my wrist, pulling my hair into a bun.

I can already tell, today is going to be amazing.