CHAPTER 35

Liao Shaoping quickly called back. Hearing that many people in Qu Zhitao's courtyard wanted to buy down jackets, Liao Shaoping laughed.

"Sister-in-law, you still have the ability. When you go out, there are so many people buying them."

Speaking of this, Qu Zhitao told him: "Actually, you can advertise in newspapers or on TV."

Liao Shaoping really became interested: "How to advertise this?"

Qu Zhitao explained to him, and then said: "In fact, this aspect has been very mature abroad, including holding fashion shows. In the past few decades, during the Republic of China, our country's sea market also held trendy women's fashion shows. Show. But you also know that the situation in the past has not developed. Now you can check more information and learn from the experience of foreign countries and the Republic of China. You can also hold a fashion show. It is best to do it in Beijing or Haishi. Yes, people there can afford it, like new things, and follow the trend."

The more Liao Shaoping listened, the more excited he became: "Sister-in-law, my fourth brother is really the right one to marry you. Why do you have so many ideas?"

Qu Zhitao said with a calm smile: "I read a lot, so I know more about these things. Books are a good thing. I suggest you read more, such as Marx's "Das Kapital". "

Liao Shaoping wailed: "Sister-in-law, please spare me, I'm not the type to read!"

Qu Zhitao said nothing and looked at Liao Jilin.

Liao Jilin's serious words came from here: "Your sister-in-law is right, I will test you on the content of "Das Kapital" when I get back."

"Brother! How many years have passed since I left school, why are you still taking the exam for me?"

Liao Jilin was unmoved: "It will be good for you to study more."

Just by listening to the voice, Qu Zhitao knew that Liao Shaoping must be frowning and sighing, as reluctant as possible.

Qu Zhitao covered her mouth and laughed softly. After a while, she continued: "Shaoping, tell me the price of the clothes. I can tell others later."

Liao Shaoping regained his energy: "The price of down jackets ranges from forty to hundreds, depending on the quality of the fabric and the amount of down filling. The most expensive one is five to six hundred. But if you know a friend who buys it, I can give you the cost price." Here, you can buy a very good quality one for about a hundred."

Qu Zhitao didn't ask for this discount: "Brothers have to settle accounts clearly. Although they are my neighbors and friends, you can just give them a discount, not the cost price. The postage will be a lot just to send them over. I can't Let you do a loss-making business. What's more, the factory still has my share. Those who are willing to buy will not find the price too high, and those who are unwilling to buy will not be forced by me. "

"Okay! Sister-in-law, ask them what they want first, and I will send it to you then."

"good."

After Qu Zhitao told the price, there were indeed many people who found it too expensive.

Some were also interested, so they pulled Qu Zhitao and asked, "Zhitao, what do those forty-one items look like?"

"The duck down used in Forty-One is not white duck down. It may be gray duck down or other colors of duck down. There are also different types of duck down. But don't worry, it will definitely be warm, and the quality is not a problem, but you get what you pay for. Everyone knows the goods. If you want to buy it, I will let my relatives send it. If you don't want it, I won't force it. The ugly thing to say is that if you can't buy it back, you don't want it. Doesn't this make it difficult for me in front of my relatives? If it is true If there is a quality problem, then I will definitely ask my relatives to return it to you. If you don't want it because you don't like it or think it is expensive, that would be a bit bad. After all, the postage is not cheap, so everyone should be considerate of each other."