CHAPTER 129

"Yeah!" Liao Weishu nodded heavily.

The two of them had just stepped into the house and were preparing to rest and sleep when they heard a voice calling her from outside to open the door.

Qu Zhitao hurried over and opened the door, and saw Wu Qiang outside with an anxious look on his face. Seeing that, his face relaxed a little, but he did not change his anxiety.

"Sister-in-law, has the leader entered the hospital?"

Liao Weishu trembled and almost lost her balance. Wu Qiang immediately supported her.

"Sister-in-law, don't scare me. The leader is fine. His arm is just injured. It's a minor injury. He will be fine after a few days of rest."

Qu Zhitao breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Wu Qiang with a somewhat complaining tone: "Wu Qiang, don't gasp when you speak, it will make my heart stop."

"My bad sister-in-law. The leader needs a change of clothes now, I'll get them for him."

Qu Zhitao said immediately: "I'll go with you."

She sent Liao Weishu to Liang Ning's house and said to her: "Shu Shu, would you like to sleep with Aunt Liang tonight? Mom is going to pick up your father tonight."

"Dad is back? Where is dad? Mom, can I go pick dad up? I want to see dad too."

"Mom will take you there tomorrow. Be obedient and have a good sleep with Aunt Liang today, okay?"

"Yes! Mom, Shushu will be good."

Qu Zhitao didn't dare to delay, so she took Liao Jilin's things that she had packed, got in Wu Qiang's car and went to the military hospital.

On the way, Qu Zhitao asked Wu Qiang how Liao Jilin was injured.

Wu Qiang only said that he fell from a high altitude and landed on a tree. Liao Jilin was relatively old and was fine. He just had a long strip of flesh scratched on his arm and needed a few stitches.

What did he fall from a high altitude? Why did he fall from a high altitude? What mission did Liao Jilin perform?

Qu Zhitao was full of doubts, but she knew that she couldn't ask, and she couldn't ask out. After all, this was a secret of the army.

At this time, Qu Zhitao felt that Liao Weishu's career was not good enough. She didn't even know how her husband was injured. She only knew that he was injured and didn't know anything else, leaving her wandering around like a headless fly. Still can't find the direction.

After arriving at the hospital, Qu Zhitao was taken to Liao Jilin's room by Wu Qiang. One of his arms was fixed with a cloth strip, and he was sitting on the bed, holding a stack of documents and reading them.

Seeing him like this, Qu Zhitao immediately frowned and stepped forward, snatched the information in his hand, frowned and looked at him with disapproval: "Liao Jilin, you are not a three-year-old child, why don't you even know the principle of resting when sick? Still reading Information, I think your injuries are too minor!"

Liao Jilin put his hands down and looked at his wife getting angry, with a smile on his lips.

Qu Zhitao was worried. This was all a sign of concern for him. How could he not make Liao Jilin happy?

Qu Zhitao slapped him, her tone was angry and resentful, she pointed at his arm and asked, "How did you get this injury? Don't deal with me!"

Afraid that Liao Jilin would say nothing about falling from a high altitude again, Qu Zhitao directly broke his fantasy.