CHAPTER 110

It was around 12 noon when Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu got off the plane. Apart from drinking some drinks on the plane, they did not eat.

After getting off the plane, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu and just came out when she saw Liao Weiji and Liao Weicheng holding signs high outside.

"Aunt, Shushu! Here!"

Liao Weicheng couldn't hide his smile, and Liao Weiji also smiled.

Qu Zhitao walked over with Liao Weishu. Neither of them had any luggage to pick up, so they just carried a bag and walked out. !

"Aunt, Shushu."

Liao Weiji smiled and called someone.

Qu Zhitao raised her hand and patted his shoulder: "Wei Ji looks like he has grown up a lot."

Liao Weiji took the bag from her back and said, "The food in the army has been very good these two years."

Qu Zhitao couldn't help laughing when she heard him say this seriously.

"Wei Ji is still so cute. Wei Cheng looks mature. He will graduate soon."

"One more year."

"Shu Shu, do you still remember my brother?"

Liao Weicheng picked up Liao Weishu and asked her. Liao Weishu blinked, looked at him, then at Liao Weiji, then at Qu Zhitao, and shook her head honestly.

Liao Weicheng felt sour, tapped her nose and said, "You little heartless boy, I sent you so many delicious things for nothing."

Qu Zhitao laughed again after hearing this, stretched out her hand to straighten Liao Weishu's clothes, and said to her: "Shu Shu, this is your brother Weicheng, who often sends you raisins, cantaloupe and Korla fragrant pears. This is your brother. Brother Weiji, those dried seafood you like are all sent by him."

When Liao Weishu heard this, she immediately smiled brightly at her two brothers and called in a particularly soft voice: "Brother Wei Cheng, brother Wei Ji."

It made my two brothers cry so much that they felt like they didn't send enough things.

Liao Weicheng said directly: "What does Shushu want to eat? Tell your brother directly. I don't have much else here, just a lot of fruits, and they are all big and sweet. I will send you some crispy dates later. Do you like it?" ?"

Qu Zhitao smiled directly and said: "If you ask her this, she will definitely say that she likes to eat. There is nothing that Shu Shu doesn't like to eat."

"Mom!" Liao Weishu called out in a very face-saving manner, and then asked Liao Weicheng: "Brother Weicheng, are the crisp dates sweet?"

"Sweet, crispy and sweet, do you want to eat it?"

Liao Weishu thought for a while and said, "I want to eat. But brother Weicheng, my mother said you can't take other people's things for free. I'll give brother Weicheng the painting I drew."

Qu Zhitao discovered that since Qu Zhitao could draw real objects, the things she gave to her relatives and friends were all her paintings.

And she is very popular, very popular with her uncles, aunts and brothers.

Sure enough, when Liao Weicheng heard that Shu Shu was going to give him a painting that he had painted by himself, he immediately nodded: "Okay, brother is waiting for Shu Shu's painting."

"Uh-huh!"

Liao Weiji felt even more sad when he saw his brother's happy expression. He looked at Shushu and asked jealously: "Are you the only one who has brother Wei Cheng's paintings? Brother Wei Ji can send you whatever seafood you want to eat. I There are also tropical fruits there that your brother Wei Cheng doesn't have."