CHAPTER 95

Teacher Zhao continued to coax An Qingqing and ignored Teacher Fu. After coaxing An Qingqing and sending her back to the classroom, she entered the office and looked at Teacher Fu angrily: "Teacher Fu, please don't interfere with my students' affairs in the future. !"

Teacher Fu frowned: "I'm just telling the truth. People these days can't tell the truth anymore?"

"Okay, but don't tell my students. My students are young and believe in fairy tales and fairies. These are all beautiful things. I don't think there is anything wrong with them. Please don't interrupt in the future. I know what you are thinking."

Teacher Zhao glanced at her, took the book and went out without waiting for her to say anything.

Teacher Fu stamped his feet angrily: "Old woman!"

Liao Weishu was still angry when she got home in the evening. What made her even more angry was that the annoying teacher deliberately talked to her in front of her father after school. He was so fake and annoying!

As soon as Liao Weishu got home, she complained to Qu Zhitao: "Mom! There is a very annoying teacher in our school. She said you lied to me! She also talked to my father with a very ugly voice! I hate her!"

When Qu Zhitao heard her daughter's words, she turned to look at Liao Jilin, then turned back and touched Liao Weishu's head, and said with a smile: "Next time she talks to her father, you can drag him away. Will this teacher teach you? ?"

Liao Weishu shook her head: "I won't teach you."

"If you don't teach her, you don't have to pay attention to her. Don't pay attention to anything she tells you. Don't be angry. Mom steamed lotus tofu for you today. It's particularly delicious."

As expected, Liao Weishu immediately forgot about hating the teacher and happily asked when he could eat lotus tofu.

"Go and write a big letter, and you can eat it after you finish. Did the teacher leave any homework today?"

Liao Weishu nodded and said proudly: "I finished all the writing in school!"

"Then go practice calligraphy."

Liao Weishu ran to the study room with her schoolbag in her arms. Qu Zhitao straightened up and looked at Liao Jilin, "What's going on with the teacher Shushu mentioned? Why, I know you're getting married and you still want to poach someone?"

Liao Jilin shook his head: "I don't know, I didn't talk to her."

Qu Zhitao glanced at him: "If you know what's going on, go chop the meat for me."

Liao Jilin washed his hands and followed him into the kitchen.

After cooking, Qu Zhitao went into the study. Liao Weishu lay obediently on the table, writing stroke by stroke with a brush.

This is the daily task assigned by Tang to Liao Weishu. She is still young and doesn't have enough strength, so she just needs to write one big letter every day. When she gets older, her workload will increase.

In addition to practicing calligraphy, she also has to draw a picture every week, using the knowledge she learned in the previous class. Tang also has to check her calligraphy and painting and correct her mistakes.

Every night when Liao Weishu does these study tasks before going to bed, Qu Zhitao stays with her.

She practiced calligraphy and painting while she wrote essays. Liao Jilin also stayed with them at home and read.

Qu Zhitao walked up behind Liao Weishu. She had already written more than half of the big characters. When she finished the last word, Qu Zhitao held her hand that was about to be dipped in ink.