CHAPTER 109

As soon as he walked to the window sill, Liao Jilin saw the footprints on it. He knew without measuring that they were Liao Weishu's footprints.

"Shu Shu ran out from here."

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin hurried out to look for it, and went to the place where Liao Weishu usually liked to play.

The first place was found, Qu Zhitao ran over, grabbed Liao Weishu and looked at her with a cold face.

Liao Weishu was frightened. Looking at her mother's face, she made the most obedient look and called her: "Mom."

Qu Zhitao was really angry, but she knew that she couldn't beat the child or scold her outside. Children also need to save face. If you don't pay attention, she will feel inferior in front of her friends in the future.

Liao Jilin also came over, held Qu Zhitao's shoulders, and whispered to her: "Let's go back and talk to her if you have anything to say."

Qu Zhitao took a deep breath and said to Liao Weishu, "Go home."

She took Liao Weishu's hand and walked home quickly. As soon as they left, Xiaoyue and several other children who had not dared to speak gathered around them.

"Aunt Tao is so angry. Shushu won't be beaten, right?"

Xiaoyue shook her head, blaming herself a little: "I don't know, but I heard from Shushu that her mother never beat her."

Other friends were particularly envious: "That's great, I want a parent like this too."

"Uh-huh."

These envious children didn't know that as soon as Liao Weishu was pulled into the house, Qu Zhitao picked her up and slapped her hard on the buttocks.

Because the clothes she wore were thick, Liao Weishu didn't feel any pain, but she blushed because her mother had never spanked her before, and she only spanked her.

Because she felt ashamed, she cried "Wow wow wow", looked up at Liao Jilin who was standing aside, stretched out her hand and grabbed it: "Dad! Daddy!"

Liao Jilin felt distressed, but he still tried to harden his heart and said: "Your mother is doing it for your own good, Shushu, you made a big mistake today!"

After Qu Zhitao finished beating her, she asked her to do something. The more she said it, the lower her head dropped, and her tears fell down: "Dad, I know I was wrong."

"Are you going to sneak out to play in the future?"

Liao Weishu shook her head, and the book on her head fell immediately. She quickly picked it up and said "Okay" again. On the other hand, Liao Weishu quickly dropped her head and lied, saying unclearly: "Why do you ask this?"

He looked a little uncomfortable.

"You are my good friend, and I asked you to come out."

"It's okay." Liao Weishu waved her hands generously: "This matter is over. My mother has punished me."

A beating is also punishment, she was right. Liao Weishu looked at ease. Anyway, she would never say that she had been spanked so humiliatingly. Although it didn't hurt, the spanking on her butt made her feel extremely embarrassed and she didn't want her friends to know about it.

Xiaoyue breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her tone. She was still the same as Liao Weishu.

"Shu Shu, I was very scared yesterday, but now I'm not scared anymore. You are so awesome Shu Shu."

Liao Weishu said modestly: "Not really." But she smiled very proudly on her face, and she also felt that she was very powerful.

But when she makes a mistake, she doesn't feel like she's not good enough.

On the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu back to the capital.

The two of them bought their tickets in advance and flew back. She asked Liao Jilin to book the tickets over the phone.

So when I go back this time, I don't have to worry about the tickets I bought on the spot being at the wrong time.

What if it was midnight and she was taking the child with her, should she sit down or not?