CHAPTER 116

Qu Zhitao ignored Du Wei, but she was not reassured, because from seeing this and his behavior of sending letters, she could see that Du Wei was not someone who would give up easily.

So Qu Zhitao wasn't surprised when she heard that there was someone often wandering around looking for her at the gate of the compound.

Liao Shaoping was furious when he heard the guard on guard at the compound talking about this.

Isn't this smearing Qu Zhitao's reputation? If he continues to ignore Du Wei's behavior, it is estimated that before long, rumors of Qu Zhitao's sexual promiscuity will spread throughout the compound.

Therefore, Liao Shaoping was even more disgusted with Du Wei than Qu Zhitao. He completely ignored Qu Zhitao's reputation and wanted to harm her.

"Sister-in-law, leave this matter to me. I promise that he will never dare to come to you again."

Liao Weiji threw an apple next to him, caught it, took a bite and said, "Add me one."

Liao Shaoping and him walked out.

Qu Zhitao did not come forward, only Liao Shaoping and Liao Weiji.

Qu Zhitao didn't know how they did it, but when she saw Du Wei later, he stayed away from her, glanced at her secretly, and never dared to come forward to pester her again.

Now that it has been resolved, Qu Zhitao no longer cares about this matter. She didn't care what method was used, as long as it was solved.

After finishing three paintings, Liao Weishu gave the paintings to two brothers, Liao Shaoping and Liao Wei, followed by Liao Weicheng.

She just learned how to draw plants, and it was also a task that Tang left for her to complete every day during the Chinese New Year.

Liao Shaoping and the other three were naturally very happy after receiving the painting. It also attracted the envy of other members of the Liao family.

Later, all the paintings that Liao Weishu painted every day were given to Xu Gehong and others. The task was completed and the whole family was happy.

This task is under the supervision of Qu Zhitao. She can just talk to Tang after returning.

During these days in the Liao family, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to visit relatives and friends a few days ago.

While she was drawing and practicing calligraphy in the afternoon, Qu Zhitao wrote essays.

"Maimai" has not been updated yet. She spent more energy writing this book than the previous one, so the update is naturally slower.

Although she had already finished writing the outline, the details needed more thought when writing each chapter. Sometimes she would write a manuscript for an entire afternoon and if she was not satisfied, she would tear it up and rewrite it.

When Qu Zhitao was still in Beijing, she received the reply letter she had previously sent to Wei Layue and the others. It was still forwarded by the magazine.

Because she met Wei Layue, Qu Zhitao opened her letter first and read it.

The first sentence was that she was relieved and expressed her happiness at receiving the letter.

What follows is a post-reading review of "Mai Mai" written by Yang SaSa.

"Teacher Shanyue, you are so amazing. I had to read every chapter of "Maimai" three times before I could understand all the ignored details. As soon as I understood it, I felt chills down my spine, and I felt deeply sorry for those ignorant mountain village children. Worry about the fate of the girl.