CHAPTER 36

The army's bathhouse is in the same place, but men and women are separated. Liao Jilin just went with Qu Zhitao, and they separated when they got there.

When I entered, there was a group of girls taking off their clothes. They were girls from the art troupe. Qu Zhitao thought the faces of a few of them were familiar, but she couldn't name them.

Qu Zhitao smiled at them, and the girls from the art troupe immediately greeted her enthusiastically.

"Sister-in-law, come and take a shower too."

"Sister-in-law, I also have a cabinet here. Put your clothes here."

"Sister-in-law, come to my place. There is no water on the ground here."

Qu Zhitao felt that these girls were overly enthusiastic. She took a closer look and finally remembered that this was the girl who came to her specifically that day to ask how to braid her hair.

She did not reject their kindness, and the girls seemed even happier.

Qu Zhitao talked to them and asked them if they braided their hair themselves?

The girls nodded one after another, thanking Qu Zhitao for telling them the techniques, otherwise they wouldn't know how to braid such beautiful hair.

Qu Zhitao didn't take any credit, just said: "You are still ingenious, I'm just giving you an opinion. Did you just finish practicing?"

"yes."

A bright-looking girl nodded. She seemed to have the liveliest personality and the most friends.

"Sister-in-law, don't you know my name yet?"

Qu Zhitao smiled sheepishly: "I don't have a good memory when I'm pregnant. Please tell me again."

"My name is Jiang Qian and her name is Liu Lan."

Jiang Qian pulled the girl standing next to her and said.

Liu Lan smiled at Qu Zhitao: "Hello, sister-in-law."

The personality is obviously different from Jiang Qian's, but it can be seen that her attitude towards him is close and friendly.

"Hello." Qu Zhitao also smiled at her and said to her, "Your hairstyle is very clever."

"Really?" Liu Lan's eyes showed a look of surprise and joy, with the shyness and pride unique to a little girl.

"right."

Although she was not much different in age from them, looking at these girls, she always felt like she was looking at juniors. The bright and lively girls talking around her made Qu Zhitao feel very good.

Just at this moment, a girl's voice came from outside: "Liu Lan! Why didn't you come to the bathhouse without waiting for me..."

The sound stopped suddenly, and Qu Zhitao also saw the female voice coming in. It was Tian Huan who impressed her deeply.

When she saw Qu Zhitao, she was also shocked. Then she wanted to run out, but was held back by Liu Lan who was walking over.

Qu Zhitao glanced at her hair and gave her a half-smiling expression. As expected, she saw Tian Huan's face change. She was ashamed and angry, and her face turned red.

Liu Lan also explained to her why he didn't wait for her today, but judging from Tian Huan's look, he probably didn't listen to anything.

Qu Zhitao had already taken off her clothes and put them away. She didn't look at Tian Huan anymore and went in with Liu's mother and other girls.