21. Redressing

Recognising the voice at the door as Jenson's, I called across the quarters, "Occupied for the nonce, Master."

He chuckled. "Understood, sir. To add to your current relief, the pumps are lowering the bilge flooding."

Oh, he knows. Of course, he does. "Excellent! Thank you."

"With her hull proved sound, might we now begin reboarding?"

"Yes, except those who were involved with the careening and caulking. Leave them at ease – Graham and his burden, as well. For the others and the new crew, we have cleaning and repairing to recommence."

"Aye, sir."

"I shall be on deck to greet their arrival."

"Then, I will dally to extend your enjoyment."

"As I would have done this morning, had I known."

"We will learn, sir."

With the squeak of the door's hinges and the click of its latch, Gillian giggled. "He knows."

"Yes, I suspect that Judith shares all with him."

"Does this jeopardise your authority?"

"I think it makes it all the stronger. A forthright manner that withholds nothing prevents misinterpreting meaning and intentions."

"True."

I shifted my hips and offered a thrust, eliciting a moan from her. Then, with another thrust and moan, I said, "The turgidity has waned."

"Huh! What?"

I thrust again. "This. It has gone soft."

She rocked her hips and trembled. "Ummm, but still exciting. Far beyond what I had imagined it would be." Then, after a pause, she asked, "What makes it stiffen?"

"These days, my desire for you. But I can cause it with manipulation."

She chuckled. "No, I mean the physical aspect. Its inner workings."

"Oh. My understanding is that it is comprised of three columns of a honeycomb nature, and with excitement, blood pumps into the cavities, filling the structures to their limits to expand and stiffen the organ."

She nodded and shifted her hips again. "So, my nub's growth would be similar – and both from thinking or touching. I must watch the process with yours."

"We will have plenty of time for that in the coming days. But, first, we must clean and make ourselves proper. I have duties to attend."

"Oh, dear! I emptied the ewer for the careening. We have no water."

"The quarterdeck barrel was full before the attack, and it was not damaged. I can fetch some from the bathing spigot."

"I am filled with juices from both of us, ready to spill out all over you and the bed as soon as I lift away."

"Hmmm!" I paused to consider possibilities. "If you cling to me as I rise to my feet, allowing Cyclops to remain as a tampion, I might carry you to the bathing box."

"We will be seen."

"Unlikely. I think Jenson and Judith are in her cabin, dallying. Besides, if they were to see us, our fronts would be hidden."

"True." Gillian pulled the bath sheet from beneath the pile and draped it over her shoulder, and as I sat and stood, she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

" Gillian pulled the bath sheet from beneath the pile and draped it over her shoulder, and as I sat and stood, she wrapped her arms and legs around me