4

Y/n PoV 
I turned my head and found him staring into my soul, giving me chills. I'm all wet..somebody help… he checked on me from top to bottom and smirked "Why were you running away, kitten?" His brown orbs eyes were making eye contact with mine "And who are you to ask me that?" I tried acting cool and emotionless.

"Oh really but…I think you're getting wet down inside there"  he whispered the last thing in my ears that made my eyes pop out  "d-delusional"  he chuckled darkly and signalled everyone to go away from there 
"Now everyone's gone, you can have sexs with me kitten"  "THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

He cut me off by pinning me against the wall and smashing his lips on me, I was too stunned to speak or do anything. I was frozen at my place, his lips were moving hungrily like he had been waiting for this night to come and kiss me like a hungry psycho. I tried pushing him but I stopped…

He bit my lips making me whine and gasp, he rolled his tongue in my mouth and began exploring my mouth with his tongue. The kiss was getting tempting and hot but suddenly he pulled out "Don't you fucking dare to yell at me understood"  his eyes were red in anger, I pushed him away when reality hits my mind 

'What are you even doing??"  I shouted again "huh?? You were liking it, kitten. Don't lie to yourself"  he said mockingly, making me annoyed and embarrassed, I took my handbag and started going away from there when suddenly he pulled me harshly and grabbed my waist.

"What is wrong with you??"  I began moving my body to get out from his grip but he was too strong, I felt like a teddy bear in front of him "listen to me, be a good kitten and obey my words"   I chuckled more like mockingly "Obeying you??? My foot"  his eyes went dark and red with anger "Don't make me angry"  I was scared but I didn't show it "What are you going to do?? Huh??" 

After listening to you he made you face the wall and began removing his belt "Ahh what the fuck!!"  "Answer me or my dick is going in your hole"  I freaked out when his finger went down to my dress, ready to tear it off "OKAY OKAY…what is it?"  As I said it he pulled himself away from me and I sighed

"Good girl"  he patted my head like I am a cat. "What is it?"  I asked again while rolling my eyes 
"You are going to marry me"  my eyes shot up in shock, my body was frozen. I gave a fake laugh and smiled awkwardly "A-Are you drunk?"  "I'm serious"  He said it normally with a chilled yet cold face. I crossed my hands on my chest.

"Are you f-"  he gave me a deadly stare "A-Are you mad?? Of Course not I won't marry you"  he chuckled deadly yet silently "I'm not asking you, im telling you kitten, the marriage is in 2 days"  I shook my head as no "Shut the fuck up mr whoever you are…its my fucking life I'm not your toy that you can start it with the key and start playing"  

My voice got high up with the rage of anger, I felt so disrespectful and angry "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKBOY GO FUCK SOMEONE ELSE" saying this I took my bag and went away from there. Did he accept my word?? He didn't say anything?? Why was he silent???  As I came out from the club I got in my car and fast I could.

The car started which gave me so much relief, I rolled my eyes to the club again and I saw him smoking while his shirt sleeves were curled up and his exposed hair where one tip of his hair was covering it giving him a hot look. He made an eye contact and smirked while rolling his black mask on

FUCK I'M WET AGAIN… that hot look made me remember the kiss which was so forceful but..I responded to the kiss. I touched my lips and then at my eyes through the mirror, am I blushing??  I slapped my face, the driver stared at me but noo please god no I love someone from the bottom of my heart. I can't marry someone whom I don't even know

He was my kookie, and he promised me that he'll come back and will marry me.. 

A/n PoV || The Next Day || At Y/n Place ||
You were snoring in your room when you heard the knock on your door, you flinched and got down when you suddenly heard the maids "MRS LEE YOUR FATHER IS CALLING YOU"  your hair were all messed up. "Huh?"   You groaned in frustration 

"Can't I even sleep?"  You whined and did your morning routine. You came down wearing an oversized shirt with shorts which was covered by the shirt. "Yes dad you called me??"  You were standing straight facing your dad and mother who were sitting like a strict parent. 

"Y/n what am I listening to??"  Your dad asked with anger "W-What?"  You were confused so you looked here-and-there when you suddenly noticed a guy sitting on the sofa while facing his back. You ignored his presence thinking that he might be an employee of your dads company. "You're pregnant?"  

"WHAT??"  You shouted really badly when you heard your dad saying this about you "As I said your daughter is pregnant with my baby I want her to marry me as we've thought to marry each other"  your eyes and body both were frozen at the spot when you heard the voice. Suddenly that guy stood up and turned to face you

"Y-You"  she whispered after seeing Jungkook. He gave you a cold look and signalled one of his bodyguards. That bodyguard came up with a 5 suitcase, placed it on the table and opened it all and there was so much money "I-I think our y/n will be so happy with this guy"  your step mother said while staring at the money being all greedy.

Your dad was staring at the money with a cold look and then again at his wife "I think-"  your dad was about to say something when your step mom bothered him "I think we both should let them marry each other, they are made for each other"  her eyes were actually looking at the money like a greedy person.

"And also Jungkook is a businessman."  your step mother's eyes never left those fresh dollars. You felt a stab on your heart seeing them like this, your eyes trailed and found him staring at you in the corner. Jungkook's eyes met your teary eyes, he signalled you to  come out with him. You nodded as you didn't want to see your greedy and selfish parents. 

Y/n PoV
As I followed him he stopped on his track and turned to face me. We both didn't talk for almost 5 minutes when suddenly I burst out "Why are you even doing this"  my eyes were all teary as I couldn't get over the fact that my step mom changed my dad. 

"Doing this for your own good kitten" his dark voice was enough to make me shiver, who is this guy?? He never mentioned his background, he came from nowhere and is now forcing me to marry him "who are you..?"

Author note:-
Hey sweethearts how are you all??
I just wanted to know if you're liking this story or not 👀💞💞