16

A/n PoV 
She could still feel her hand shaking continuously and body trembling because this was the second time when someone tried to shoot her. At first she was all puzzled but now she ain't cuz now she got to know about Jk's identity. It might be some enemies who are trying to kill me or him. 

She hate the fact that she is scared this much

After this marriage she is facing many challenges that may take her life. She doesn't know what to do now as she can clearly see the situation. Y/n wants to be angry with him but can't because of him. Her fingers went through her hairs to calm her down. She got up and wore her clothes as she was still bare.

Wearing her clothes she thought to go down when suddenly she remembered his words. She can't go out it's dangerous for us. God knows from where a bullet will tore her head. "Now I can't even go there, woow"

Meanwhile jk got in his warehouse wearing a black mask so no one can see his identity. His bodyguards were behind him ready to shoot someone's head and knock that person off. His eyes were revealing the rage burning in his eyes as those dark orbs were now shedding fire. His veins were visible because of the anger he was holding. 

Taehyung and Jimin got up from the sofa when they felt his presence. "Any information?"  "Not yet that guy has ran away"  taehyung answered in a scared tone as the know what the conclusion could be  "That guy was to smart, it seems like someone helped him to get him out from us"  jimin added as jk clenched his jaw and slammed his hands on the table.

The other stood stable with a shaking heart. "URGH I WANT THAT PERSON'S INFORMATION ALRIGHT"  he yelled at all of them while pointing his fingers towards them. Jk took a step further when a burning effect slapped on his body and a big blast was heard. The whole warehouse was now on fire, nothing wasn't visible in the dark black cloud.

Screams and deadly noises were to be heard from the warehouse. The fire was set everywhere jk's body fell down on the floor when he felt that it's his end. He tried his best to open his eyes but couldn't as the deadly flames were blocking his views and the things that he remembered were blanking out. 

Y/n PoV
It has been almost 2 hours since he had gone somewhere and I'm still in our room. I don't care about myself now but I do care about him.. he might be in danger or maybe got shot. "Fuck that's it I'm going"  running towards the door I hesitantly opened the door and peeked through it. I found the maids running here-and-there.

Are they all searching for me?? What happened here?? Why do they all seem panicked?? "Mam you're here"  I flinched out suddenly when one of the male maids showed up without any warnings. He was shaking heavily, his clothes were full of stains, it was like he had burned himself. His hand was burned and legs too. "W-What happened??"

"Our warehouse…someone put there a bomb that got blasted and"   "AND?"  My heart clenched hearing that from his mouth. After seeing his wounds again now I'm worrying about Jungkook's condition. How is he?? Oh my god!! A sudden drop of silence made me worry more "AND WHAT?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM??"   "Boss was there too"  

"Jk '' tears found their ways to shed from the edge of my eyes. My heart was beating continuously and negative thoughts were killing me more. The thought of losing him..no it can't be. "WHERE IS HE? I AM ASKING SOMETHING"

??? PoV
"He is dead for sure"  asher screamed in excitement as I smirked. I laughed out darkly and placed the wine glass on the table "no"  the sudden excitement is asher changed into rage of anger. He stared at me with his siren eyes as I stayed calmed "What did you say?? Do you even know what I can do to you right now"  I grin in front of him as it made him groan frustratingly.