23

"I love to see the fear in your eyes, sweetheart"

Sitting on the chair which was just beside the bars she glanced at the numerous people who are dancing drinking her lips curb into a smirk when she got him a k a Asher who was sitting with some other people they were looking Italian and Russian

Black coat with a pair of black pants, silver watch and golden chain, his pale skin  siren green eyes and curly hair was making him look handsome yet dangerous 

The same dark aura where everyone was shivering and shaking.

 A red  dark shimmery body con dress attracted the pair of Siren Eyes his eyes got sensual seeing the pretty beautiful girl she smiled as he stopped in the middle of the conversation. He tapped on his lap as she obeyed and sat on his lap. 

"Lost babygirl?"  His gruff, deep and husky voice was enough for her to dance in the middle of the clouds. The butterflies danced in her stomach and lips erected into a grin as she started moving closer to him.

She forgot why she was here. She forgot about the mission, she forgot about the plan. All she remembered was his handsome, tender and hot face that was just an inch away. Glancing at his lips he smirked, catching the attention he was getting from her.

All the people sitting there minded their own business as they didn't have the guts to butt on their boss. The Italian mafias were staring at Naeva like a hungry beast which Asher didn't like so he sent them a death glare and they showed a frustrated look.

Her body was possessed by him..

All she could do was to lean on him. He smirked seeing the control that he had got over her. He stood up with her in his arms, legs hugging his torso and hands hugging his neck. 

Closing the door with a loud bang he made her lay down on the bed. Caressing her lips he attacked on her neck as she whined. "You want more?"  He asked with a wicked and mischievous grin as she nodded in approval. 

Jungkook PoV
"WHY THE FUCK WE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING??"  "Calm down Jungkook, maybe the camera is not working. It may work and some  are working to fix it out"  Namjoon was trying hard to calm the younger one who was on the urge to kill somebody in anger. 

"Why is it taking so long?"  Taehyung cursed between his breaths. "I knew it"  Jungkook and others turned their heads to Taehyung who was sitting at the chair. 

"What do you mean? What would you know?"  Jungkook asked with feeble voice 

"The fucking camera is broken it seems like asher got to know about out plan"  Slanming the laptop on the wall jungkook's eyes got red in anger causing the other to flinch. 

"Someone is betraying us. Catch that person out ""Jungkook, Y/n'  Jhope worried the tone was audible to jungkook. "OH FUCK"  His brain started wandering multiple question as she and nyla in alone in the house. There are still some guards but he can't trust them now. 

Placing the gun in his pocket, Jungkook ran down to his car. Coming down he sat in it and started it "Please be fine y/n, I'm coming"  

Y/n PoV 
A big thud of window glass getting broken perceived by someone. I got up quickly when I remembered that Jungkook and others are not here. Nyla is not here as she had some medical checkups, all the guards are not on the third floor. 

I couldn't help overhearing the footsteps which were on the stairs now. I looked for my phone but it was nowhere to be found. "Oh fuck it is down in the living area"  I need to go there or else if that person caught me here then I will find now way to escape. 

I got up and peeked through the door, finding no one. I opened it slowly and checked at the corners "Finding me?"  I flinched hard and screamed when I suddenly heard a voice from my back. Because of the sudden voice I was on the floor, my eyes captured that guy. 

 It's asher...