17

A/n PoV
Pain…Pain and only pain
We are not able to suffer in the darkness where only screams and cries could be heard. We can clearly hear our heart getting broken and body getting lifeless. From the outside we are the happiest person for others but on the inside we are the most sorrowful person.  Many of us lose our important persons. That creates the darkness in our life. We all know how it feels to Lose something special.

Y/n lost her mother when she was 17, before the death of her mother she lost her first love jungkook. The loss of two precious souls was enough for her to fall into the dejected world. She still remembered her mother's deadly screams. "Y/n run"  "leave me please"   these words send chills down her spine, she feels the same pain on her stomach that she got by the knife. 

Flashback – 
At midnight 
"It was an amazing wedding right?"  Enora, Y/n's mother, rejoiced to y/n. She got no replies so she turned to her daughter and found her staring at the stars. Enora got that you're missing him, it has been a month since that incident happened "Y/n?"  She called out your name. You flinched and stared at her "Yes mom?"  She cupped your face and pecked your forehead 

"Don't worry dear, everything will come out good. I know it's not easy for you to go through so much pain at such an age. Do you really think he would like to be in such a state?"  She asked as you shook your head in no as a pout formed on your lip to stop the tears. Your eyes were watery but you didn't let them fall. "I'm fine mom don't worry much"  you smiled a bit as she caressed your cheek.

Your mother was the only reason that you are alive. Your shoes were still lifeless but you still managed to stay alive in this Dark World. It wasn't easy for you to manage all these things where you lost your precious people. It was so hard for you but you still managed to stay strong. This one month was more like a trauma for you.  

Your mother turned backwards "what happened mom?"  You asked as she glanced at every corner. "I think someone is here"  your mother was looking here-and-there in search of someone but she found none. "Mom there might be a cat"  you answered her and pulled her by your hands. "Let's go" 

Little did Enora know that there is someone because she can feel the same aura. 

Y/n PoV 
I moved further when suddenly I heard my mother's screams "MOM?"  I turned back and found her lying on the ground. she was groaning in pain as tears were falling from her eyes. She was holding her stomach which was covered with blood. The road was filled with her blood I ran to her and placed her head on my lap "M-Mom mom please open your eyes" 

She was in a deadly state, her eyes were flickering and were about to get close. "HELP!! PLEASE HELP"  I looked for my phone and found it on the ground. I crawled to it but suddenly a foot got above my phone. The black shoes crushed my phone, I looked up and found an old man who was my mother's age.

He was staring at me with his red eyes as he kicked me on my face and I landed on the ground. His deadly stare and calculating steps were walking down to my level. He held my chin and pulled me closer "LEAVE ME"  he chuckled darkly and caressed my face. I was so disgusted with that, I punched him in the face as he fell down.

I immediately ran to my mom and found her breathing heavily. Tears build up in my eyes after seeing the worst state of her. I tried to pick her up but she cut me off  "Y/N RUN" she yelled at me I glanced at the guy who was groaning  "NO I'M NOT"  I screamed through the pain. "Even if I'm dead your mother's soul will stay with you. You're strong y/n..Y-Your mama's s-strong girl right??"  

My tears were falling continuously and my body was shaking. "Mom please-"   "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU"  That guy was now standing on his feet. My mom pushed me with all her energy and I fell down away from her. "Y/N RUN"  "RUN OR FORGET THAT I'M YOUR MOTHER"  I got up and stared at her. I turned back and ran away while crying "i-im sorry…I'm SORRY MOM"  "Ahhh leave me-"  her deadly yells were audible to my ears.

I ran…I ran until I couldn't feel my legs. My body was shaking and shrivelling. I screamed in pain "MUMMA"  I landed on my knees and cried badly. I am such a useless daughter.. Why am I even alive?? I want to die.. I am not able to suffer anymore. Please please end my life. I blanked out in the dark night.

Flashback ends
Y/n PoV || In hospital ||
I was sitting in the corridor with nyla. She stayed with me for almost a day. I tried to insist that she go home but she stayed stubborn. My hands wiped my tears away and I sighed sadly "until when I'm going to cry, nyla?"  Nyla stared at me with the cup of coffee that she bought for me. 

"From the start ... .from the start I had been suffering and crying. I'm such a bad example for all the other girls"  my hands grabbed my skirt tightly as I stared at my lap "My mom died in front my eyes and I remained silent??? Jungkook died in a car accident and I remained silent"  I chuckled sadly while the tears fall down from the edge of my eyes "my whole life was suffering and now when I was a bit ecstatic about it then again this happened where I'm…crying" 

A/n PoV
Nyla remained silent, she was listening to you with sadness "but now I'm not crying anymore"  your hands wiped the tears away as you stood up and turned to face the window "now I'll be the best version of myself, I'll be the one who a girl always dreamed about"  nyla smiled brightly as she hugged you from the side "I'll help you in this"  you finally smiled a bit that made nyla smile wider. 

Meanwhile in the hospital room jk was unconscious. His body was resting for almost a day now. Suddenly his hands started moving and eyes started flickering. He felt a bad headache as he opened his eyes and felt so weak "where am I?"  He stared at the room "hospital?? What am I doing here?? What the fuck is going on?"  Suddenly a nurse came into the room and found him sitting on his bed.

"DOCTOR THE PATIENT WOKE UP…HE IS ALIVE"   "Huh? What does she mean by that?? Does she have some death wish?"  Jungkook tried to remember whatever happened the last time when suddenly the flashback flashed in his eyes.  "Where's Taehyung and jimin??"  He asked out loud 

When suddenly the door opened revealing y/n and nyla. She wasn't able to hold her happiness so she ran to him and hugged him. "You scared me…I was so worried"  she landed on his chest, she was hugging and crying on his shoulder. Jk was so astonished to see this side of yours he grinned a bit and caressed your back "I'm okay, kitten" 

Hearing this nickname you felt so relieved. "How's others"   jk asked "They are fine, I was talking with them"  taehyung and jimin woke up too with the same condition. Jk sighed deeply as you kissed his forehead, his eyes got wide open in shock. A red tint was visible on his cheek that made you feel butterflies "You're shy?"  "Of Course not"   you laughed and hugged him again

"I thought that I would lose you" 
"This devil can't let go of her kitten this easily"