13

A/n PoV
His hand forced inside the flesh of the guy who tried killing you. The red blood fell on his forehead causing him to smirk even wider. "He might die jungkook,"  taehyung added for the 5th time as he wasn't able to see his friend like this.  They both had seen each other suffering and struggling but still stayed with each other as the best duo.

Jungkook's eyes travelled around the room as the corner of his eyes noticed the hammer placed on the table. He got up with his wet hair and sweaty neck, messy hair and unbuttoned shirt. His hands flipped his hair back as he pulled the hammer and grabbed its handle. The guy sitting there was now shrivelling in fear and was panicking a lot.

Jungkook was  standing right in front of him with the hammer on his shoulder as he started whistling "You saw the devil which means you'll die"  saying that he banged that guy's head with the hammer. Taehyung looked away from the maniac look of his, he is used to it but he is thinking about you and his relationship. Taehyung turned his head to him and caught him wearing his suit.

"You're going like this?"  Taehyung asked while pointing his finger at his shirt "Yeah so?"  It was fully covered with blood and his forehead had some droplets of blood. "Have you gone ins-"   "WORDS KIM TAEHYUNG"  jungkook yelled at the mannerless behaviour "i-im sorry devil"  

Y/n PoV
I got up feeling the dryness in my throat. I cried a lot yesterday. My nose and eyes are both red. I looked like a dead animal, so I stood up and walked towards the door. He might not be here, I don't wanna see his face right now, I'm not in the mood to fight. Suddenly I heard some noise from the kitchen. My legs stumbled because of the sudden voice. I balanced myself on the side table causing the flower vase to fall down.

"Fuck"  it might be him.. I should go to my room right now. The whole world is sleeping but this guy is a mere sleeper. I grabbed the knob and twisted it when suddenly "kitten?"  I was startled by his voice which caused me to lose my balance again. My legs slipped and the next thing I remember was to close my eyes.

Aishh my back.. fuck- wait a min??  I peeked at him and got. My eyes got dilated when I found him in blood, his shirt was covered with blood and forehead had some droplets on it. He looked just like a psycho.

A/n PoV
Her eyes and body both were frozen and heart was pounding continuously. His hands were in your waist and your hands were resting on his neck. His eyes were staring right into your soul. Your hands started shrivelling and then your whole body started shrivelling. Everything started fading away as you fall unconscious in his arms 

"I won't let you go anywhere kitten not even in your next life"

Author's Note 

Yoo how are you all?? I hope you all are good and healthy. I'm pretty happy with the reads and the views but not with the support. I'm working all days to post a nice part but you all are not voting on my uploads. I'm not even getting a feedback so all I want is that you all comment and vote.