5

A/n PoV
That sudden question made his eyebrows curl up with a smirk "You never told me about yourself"  jungkook leaned on the pillar "You never asked…. y/n"  she felt a whole zoo dancing in her stomach when he pronounced her name. She looked at the sky, breathing heavily and she bit her bottom lips.

"N-Now I'm asking"  she Uttered making him smirk even more, glancing at her nervous face he answered "I'm jeon jk and I'm a businessman of the jeon enterprise"  she was not accepting that "No you aren't"  He was shocked but didn't showed it. She is a hard one, Jungkook thought. 

"And what made you think like this kitten"  "First of all stop calling me that and secondly you ain't a businessman because I know how they are and how they live"  his eyebrow raised up as he sighed "So how do they live kitten?"  He asked again "T-They have a secretary, bodyguards and are busy…I guess"  she whispered the last word 

He chuckled darkly sending her shiver "you watched a movie or series??"  He asked and acknowledged "I'm the ceo of my company and that's it kitten there's no need to ask much"  she sighed when he spoken up "I-I won't marry you"  

"Alright"  hearing this y/n eyes sparkled in happiness and joy "Really?? Thank-"    "I'll give you one week and in that one week I want you to decide whether you want to marry me or not..and if you didn't come up with any thought then I would have to force you"  what?? This means If i said yes then I'll have to marry him or if i said then I'll have to marry him…what's the fucking need of this.

"I-"  he cut her off by walking to his car "I'm going princess"  she was left there with no words as many thoughts were building up in her mind. He noticed it and went to her, pulling her to him she landed on his chest feeling his hand on her waist, she stared at him "You're making me sinner"  saying that he kissed her.

The sudden attack was so fast that she had no time to react. She stayed there like this, after some minutes he left her lips and kissed her forehead "i will come to meet you"  Saying this he went away from there. She was standing there like a clueless yet shocked one. While Jungkook was in his car, he felt his boner blocking his mind.

"Ahh fuck"  he groaned "She's making me weak" 

After 3 days || Y/n PoV ||
My hands clenched over my hair, I groaned in frustration "Ahhh like how I'm gonna marry him?? I mean the fuck is happening??"  A guy came into my house and told me to wear his dress and I wore it. He came to the bar and is now ordering me to marry him.. LIKE THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM??

I stood up and called nyla "Hello-"  "Bish come to my house right now"  I declined the call and sat on my bed with a fucked up face. I talked about this with my parents and medusa is telling me to marry him, of course she'll get so much money by this. Dad said nothing but to accept all the words which medusa acknowledged. 

Life is so fucked up..In these days I never saw him not even got a call from him. He's so cold hearted but… AISH SHUT UP Y/N. Suddenly my door knob got twisted to represent nyla in front of my eyes. She looked at me with a done face "what?"  I asked as she slapped my shoulder really hard making me groan in pain "You got no shame but to always throw me in your tantrums"  

She shouted her lungs out, I placed my finger on both my ears. "Shut up, do you even know how worried I'm.. I'm so done with my life…im so done with my life"  i cried in front of her as she quickly sat in front of me "Yah don't cry now"  she said while I explained everything to her crying. 

A/n PoV
You were crying and whining like a baby, a baby who got lost in a mall. Nyla was patting your back and was helping you with her words "THAT MOTHERFUCKER"  "Shhh"  you shushed her when she swore loudly "how can you even decide?? You need to know him first"  she said and you made a done face.