12

Y/n PoV
How can he hide something like this?? I can't live with a guy who is a killer. He killed the innocent, they are ruthless. They are psycho and I can't live with one. I don't want to be here. He can kill me too. Opening the door I entered it and threw the bag on the bed. The clothes dashed up in the bags as I zipped up the bag. In an instant I felt a hand grabbing my elbow and turning me around

I turned around and found him staring with a furious look. I tried jerking my hand "Stay still or else.."   "Or else what?? Will you kill me too?"   "Yes"  I gulped helplessly but acted briskly  "then kill me, the game will be over right?? It's a game for you right?? Marriage is a game for you??"  I yelled at him as the tears built up in my eyes which were finding ways to get out from a long time.

He stared at me with emotionless glaze  "I WANT DIVORCE RIGHT NOW…I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH A KILLE-"  "Mafia"   my eyes widened when I heard him my eyebrows lifted up in confusion "w-what?"  I asked again with a look of prospect thinking that I misheard him "You heard me right, I'm a mafia. Ever heard the name of Jeon JK, the Asia's mafia?"  He is joking right??  "Don't j-joke with me jeon, it's not funny-"  "Why would I? I'm stating the truth"  

My legs lost my balance and I fell down on the ground. I was feeling like that nt whole life was a lie. Everything was ending right in front of my eyes. I married a mafia?? He told me that he was a businessman but he lied.. he sat down on my level and grabbed my chin. He made me look at him "There's no need to overreact y/n, you're mine and that's it"

My hands were shrivelling because of anxiety and my throat was dry. I could feel myself getting broken into pieces. I felt his hand on my elbow as I jerked it away and stood up with teary and wide eyes  "D-Don't touch me you killer"  I glanced at my suitcase and grabbed its handle "you're not going  anywhere"  he caught my legs and thrown me on his shoulder "LEAVE ME!! LEAVE ME YOU MONSTER"  i was hitting on his back and was trying to kick him but it was all nothing for him.

"Not even in your dreams, you promised me that we will stay together y/n"  my eyes got wide open hearing those words from him when a tear escaped from the corner of my eyes "k-kook"  I whispered getting flashback of my love 

Flashback 
Y/n PoV
Where is he?? I'd been waiting for him!! I dialled his number when suddenly I felt someone's hand on my waist. I screamed when suddenly "It's me love"   I sighed with relief, he turned me around. I found him wearing the black tshirt which I gifted him and baggy pants.  He looked absolutely stunning and handsome even in a casual dress. 

"Why did you come so late?? I've been waiting for an hour"  he cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips "I'm sorry love my parents asked me to drive them to the restaurant as it's their anniversary"  My eyes got wide open with a catch of breath. "Oh my god and I forgot??? Aishh come with me"  I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the mall

"Yay where are you taking me??"  He asked "To buy something for them"  . We both got inside a jewellery shop as I bought a diamond ring for aunty and a breguet watch. He kept denying the gift saying that it was expensive but I cutted him off by telling him to stay silent.

We both were now in a cafe "What was the need to do this?? It's too expensive y/n"  I cut him off "no it's not it's a special day for them and I forgot that so I thought to give them this"  he chuckled on my words and grabbed my hand softly which was on the table. He caressed it as I kept staring at his doe eyes which were shining "Y/n promise me one thing that we'll stay together till the end"

I smiled softly "i promise kook we'll stay together till the end"  

Flashback ends

A/n PoV
He opened the door with a loud thud causing you to flinch. You could hear his calculating steps towards the bed as he made you lay on the bed. He sat beside you and caressed your face with his thumb, wiping the tear away he kissed your forehead and stood up. You were left clueless yet feared. This was the first time when you were scared of him, remembering the way he killed the guy was giving you trauma.

Those hands were toring off the skin and were torturing that guy with no mercy. It was like watching a psycho series in front of your eyes. Those red eyes were roaring at the red blood and flesh which was on the ground. He could analyse the anxious feature with a gentle expression. Her face was going pale remembering the torture side of his. Jungkook poked his tongue under his cheek as his eyebrow lifted.

Out of the blue his hands were now resting on your cheeks. You flinched and jerked his hand away "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT-"   "I WANT YOU"  he yelled at you causing you to flinch even harder. Now you are scared of what he's gonna do. You screamed out loud while blocking your ears with your palm. Jungkook closed his ears too. You started crying all of sudden and that made him anxious.

"GET OUT AND LET ME GOOOO"  you yelled while bursting out in tears. He was perturbed about your behaviour so he sighed and left the room. You were crying continuously  "I wanna go home"