| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 |

𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎

"Welcome to Spirits and Such! The name's Reigen Arataka and I shall be handling your troubles for today. May I know your name?" the man said with a confident voice. The customer replied, "My name's L/n Y/n."

"Okay, Ms. L/n, what brings you to my office? Is there something bothering you such as a spirit following you around or a taunting ghost that keeps appearing in your dreams-or nightmare?" Reigen questioned however Y/n could only remain calm and silent.

Her hands placed flat down on her lap as her eyes were glued to Reigen's, imprinting his detailed features in her head. Y/n smiled and responded, "Actually, I'm just checking the place out. I hope you don't mind."

"I assume you have a lot of time on your hands. How are you doing at your work? Is it a safe environment for you?" Reigen continued to interrogate even though it wasn't spirit-related in hopes of gaining more information about the woman's purpose.

Her smile wasn't put to a halt as she replied in a casual tone, "Mhm! My workplace isn't that far from here and, well, I like the people I get to work with. Although I get to work late at night, it's not much of a bother to me."

Reigen saw nothing but a happily living woman in front of him. He felt like she was telling the truth but also not? Something wasn't sitting in the right place. Maybe it was how calm she was speaking or how free her mind could run. Was the customer really just a stranger passing by?

He extended his arm out to the customer as he spoke, "Thank you for visiting us, Ms. L/n! I appreciate your effort in coming here and opening your life to me. I wish you only the best."

Y/n shook his hand and placed her humble gesture, responding to him, "You can just call me Y/n. Before I go, can I make a request? It might sound selfish but... may I come here anytime just to gather my thoughts and claim my emotions?"

Reigen had a subtle surprised expression, glancing at Serizawa for a quick second before returning his gaze to the shy customer, and said with an eased smile, "Of course you can, Y/n. Think of this consultation office as your second home. You're always welcome here."

"Thank you..!" Y/n exclaimed joyfully. Reigen just softly chuckled at how she expressed her gratitude in such a relieved tone. Serizawa walked towards the door and opened it for the customer as they shared waving hands.

As Y/n left the office, Reigen sat back down on his office chair and was about to retrace on the conversation he just had however Serizawa had something to say. He stood next to him and said in a whispery voice, "There was something attached to her back but..I think it's not a harmful spirit, sir."

"Hmm, so there really is something going on around her. I noticed she wasn't completely being just, white lies if you name it. I wonder what she's carrying on her back. Continue observing whenever Y/n's around, got it?" his boss replied, gently tapping a ballpoint pen on the notepad placed in front of him.

Serizawa nodded his head, saying, "I got it, Sir Reigen. But what do you think of her? Do you think this is the right place for Ms. Y/n? Maybe she's being challenged with something that is not related to spirits and such."

Reigen looked at him and answered, "If that's the truth that will be unveiled to us, then we can direct her to professional help. For now, though, we are here to treat her as a friend. She may not be the usual customer that we receive but it is still our duty to look out on others, right?"

"Okay, sir. I understand. I'll get back to work now. Let's hope Ms. Y/n's not what we expect to be." Serizawa replied as he was about to mind his own business however he was paused for a moment as Reigen's chair squeaked once he moved swiftly.