| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 |

𝙰 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢

Y/n closed her tiny locker shut, with the sound of the slammed metal echoing in the nearly empty employees room. She then spoke with a flabbergasted expression, "The manager thinks we're dating..!"

"But aren't you head over heels about this guy anyway? What's the deal?" her co-waitress with an attitude, Lain, replied with a raised eyebrow as she fixed her bag to take home.

The flabbergasted woman now relaxed her face and voice, shifting her expression to a smile as her eyes showed the opposite. "It's not the truth, Lain. Other than that, he already has someone... that's not me." she said with the last line being whispery in tone and could hardly be heard.

Lain then dropped everything she was holding and released a great sigh before turning her  stare back at her. She questioned, "Well, do you love him or not? Which is it, Y/n?"

This time, Y/n didn't quickly respond to Lain. It was as if time stopped in her perspective that her body and mind couldn't move nor circulate. Her mouth wasn't functioning as she could only speak of the word, "I..." before pausing and reflecting on herself.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
' It's already been months since Reigen and I first met. I don't know which are my true feelings. '

As Y/n opened her eyes from taking a short nap, she found Reigen still asleep next to her. He had his arms crossed while his head was laying on her shoulder.

The young boy was quietly reading the comic book in his hands, passing the time before he was ready to go home. As for Serizawa, he was just outside the office, taking a breath of fresh air.

She still didn't know what to think of her co-waitress's closed-ended question. The troubled woman's eyes lowered as she remained to gaze at her lap. For the first time in a while, her usual friendly smile was caught off guard, slipping away from the ends of her lips.

"Ms. L/n, I think I'll be going now. Is it okay if I leave you alone with Master Reigen?" Mob said as he now stood by the door and was ready to turn the handle.

"Huh?" Y/n blurted out before catching onto his question. She then reverted back to her normal state and answered, "Yeah, I'm okay with it. Stay safe on the way home, Mob!"

"Are you.. feeling alright? You must be exhausted too. I think Master Reigen will understand if you go home at this time. It's common for Master to sleep in the office all by himself." the young apprentice advised, knowing he had fully grasped how Reigen's body works in these situations.

Y/n shook her head side to side with a soft smile on her face. "I'll watch over your master. You go home now before your parents begin worrying about you." she replied.

"Alright then. I'll be going—!" Mob was swiftly interrupted by a spirit showing up inside the office with a shouting voice and a panicked face. The spirit yelled, "Shigeo! You were here all this time?!"

Mob turned around and looked at the floating green spirit's eyes and asked with a twisting puzzled expression, "Dimple..? I think I should be the one having that kind of reaction."

"Uh..... sorry about that, okay?" Dimple brushed it off with a sweat dripping down the side of his head as he nervously laughed at the young boy. His tone sounded like they were good friends.

He responded with a normal volume, solely expressing his current thoughts, "It's not that I'm angry at you. You were gone for months. Where have you been wandering off to?"