| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 |

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎."

On one cold night, a disturbing scream was heard ringing throughout an empty train station. No one was there but a woman who was terribly wounded. She had no one but herself to mend these injuries.

The scream came from her as she penetrated her left arm with a metal scissor starting from the shoulder down to her forearm, where she could barely manage the drilling pain. Once she finished impaling herself, she threw the scissor on the floor of one of the railroad cars.

"Goddamn it!" Y/n yelled out of the pain she was feeling. She soon fell to the floor, almost passing out with the world spinning from her vision. Nausea was beginning to kick in her system. "Ah, that hurt... god."

With Y/n's bloodied hand, she used the wall of the railroad car in order to stand up; Blood was smearing onto the interior wall as she walked out of there. She was in pain and had nowhere else to go to.

But one thing's certain, she was losing her ability to regenerate. Her wounds were healing but at a slow speed. One wound didn't even heal at all which was when she accidentally bruised her knee as she stumbled on the ground.

With the current time, it has been a day when that event occurred. Y/n's wounds had not healed yet and it seemed like it would never heal unless she would visit a doctor. She didn't regret doing any of these as it was a test of her resolve; That she would finally let go of the man she loved the most.

It took a lot of courage and sleepless nights for Y/n to get over it and make her final decision. She also ended up inflicting all of those wounds onto herself as a form of punishment for ruining one's peaceful life.

However, through that form of punishment, she found out her immortal soul wavering. Perhaps it had hit its limit throughout the 300 years of living. That immortal side of her was starting to crumble to pieces.

"No, it wasn't that..." Y/n said to herself. She was sitting on the sand by the seaside with the sounds of the sea waves putting her somewhat at ease. "It was only now that I have changed my ways. It was because of-"

"That's right, L/n."

"Huh..?" Y/n quickly turned her head to the side and saw the unexpected standing in right in front of her eyes. She slowly stood up and expressed a subtle surprised look, composing her mixed emotions to herself.

"You are that thing I talked to when I was begging for Rei to be healed from his illness." Y/n said, her voice shaking as she just couldn't believe it. After 3 centuries, this godly spirit showed himself again to the woman.

The uncanny god spoke in a deep voice, "Thing? You should at least acknowledge me as a god. Let me remind you that we made a deal. It was a pain watching you suffer for idiotic decisions. L/n, how desperate can you get?"

"What do you mean? As far as I can remember, you asked for my life in exchange for granting my own wish! You didn't mention about reliving those hurtful events again and again!" Y/n stated with anger building up in her tone.

"Then, remember further back in time, L/n. While you were occupied in hearing the answer you wanted to hear, I spoke of a curse you will bring once I grant your wish. It was indeed your life but I went into details regarding that curse. Shall I let you watch that exact scenario right now to see who's right?" the uncanny god replied.

Y/n went silent which made the uncanny god close the decision. "Silence means yes. As you wish, L/n." the uncanny god said, whirling up something from his bony finger as it formed a magical ball in mid-air.