| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 |

𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙸𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍

"Master Reigen, I will be heading home now." Mob said to him but before he left, he remembered something. Continuing his sentence, he asked, "Has she called you yet?"

"Y/n? Unfortunately, no. Don't mind it, Mob. She's most likely just having a vacation for herself exclusively. Go home now." Reigen answered, smiling at the young boy and waving him a short goodbye.

Mob exited the office, leaving just Reigen and Serizawa alone. Serizawa looked at his boss slouching on his desk with a gloomy expression on his face. "Sir Reigen..." he softly called as an upset face took over.

Reigen hummed a question while continuing to slouch on the desk and looking extremely uninterested to any small talks currently. Serizawa was hesitant at first however he built up his courage and said, "What would you do if Ms. L/n won't come back?"

"Seri, I'm searching for her and I won't stop doing so. She won't leave us without saying any word. Don't you care about a close friend?" Reigen replied, now holding eye contact with him as he spoke with a determined voice.

"Right... I apologize if it came out rude. I just don't know how to help you, though I want to lend a hand. Sir, whatever happens, I hope you won't get tired searching for Ms. L/n." Serizawa said in a gentle tone.

Reigen exhaled a sigh as a tiny smile lifted his mood. It was certain that he worked better with his subordinates present and supporting him. He didn't lose his determination with the help of them.

In searching for the missing woman, Reigen didn't bother looking for any information in her workplace. It would cause any unnecessary disturbance and might transpire into a dispute of sort that would taint Y/n's reputation as an employee there.

He had attempted to visit her unit about three days ago, however, there was no luck in finding any traces of her that could lead to where she was now. It was another x-mark on his list of places.

The other place next in line in his list was the amusement park they went to. Y/n loved that place so much, but there weren't any findings of her there. It was quite impossible to also gather any leads as it was always crowded with people day and night.

Reigen knew that she wanted to be alone, so going to an amusement park wasn't really the best place for people who needed some space from other people. Thus, he crossed this place out from his list.

He was running out of places where he could find any other clues leading to Y/n. He was slowly getting desperate without realizing it. The more he failed, the more he got disappointed of himself. He began doubting his worth as Y/n's friend.

Reigen was thinking maybe she meant to just leave everything behind to fix herself, even if it meant forgetting about everyone else including him; The person whom she confessed to saying she loved him so much.

𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
' What is it! What place can secure a lead as to where she is? Where are you, Y/n? Please... don't leave- '

Reigen broke through his head as he bumped into a man who told him to look up front. "What's happening here? Why is the train station closed?" he questioned the man he just bumped into which turned out to be a police investigating the situation.

"Ah, do you usually go here?" the police questioned. Reigen nodded his head as a short response. The police then continued, sighing deeply, "Well, pal. This station's closed because of suspicions of a criminal sheltering the place. The staff working found numerous sharp objects lying inside one of the railroad cars as they were cleaning up."