| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 |

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑

It's a wonderful morning today, don't you think, darling?

You look beyond blissful for the sunrise, Rei. Is there any special occasion today?

Nothing really. Just gazing upon your beauty makes me smile from ear to ear knowing that this beauty in front of me are for my eyes only.

You do love me a lot, Rei.

Y/n darling, you are the only one that I will seek for. Mhm?

I do the same thing for you, love. Nothing can separate us, right? We're already living a perfect reality.

The only thing that can snatch away our happiness is us dying from starvation! Darling, it is time for breakfast.

Did you seriously have to ruin such a romantic moment between us?

I have to 'cause I know where this is headed if we continue on.

Ehem! Rei, what do you want for breakfast?

Oh! One that will fill my hunger of course!

🍃 • • • 🍃

Y/n abruptly opened her eyes after falling asleep late last night. She rose from the bed and checked her phone by the nightstand to see the time. It flashed exactly 10 AM and there was not a single missed call from him.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
' I really need to check on my alarm clock before I go to sleep. Anyways, I need to see Reigen..! '

The woman swiftly hopped on the shower and let the freezing water clean her shivering body. With no time to waste, she wore a simple outfit and grabbed a bottle of water, shoving it inside her pouch bag as she exited the unit.

Y/n ran her newly rised legs until she arrived at the Spirits and Such office. Before knocking on the door, she could clearly hear a woman nagging. The voice wasn't familiar to her but thankfully she could also hear Reigen's voice.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
' Is Reigen having an argument with someone? A client perhaps? Oh... that doesn't sound good. '

"Arataka, why didn't you contact me once you have received my package? You made me worry to death!" the woman said with a raised voice as she stared directly into Reigen's eyes.

"Nami, calm down..! Like I said, I haven't gone back to my apartment yet so I didn't know. I passed out while I was on the job. I have only woken up the moment you arrived here." Reigen defended his sleeping state to which the woman gave up and just embraced him.

"I just thought something really awful happened to you. Plus, I couldn't even personally check on you yesterday because of my busy schedule." Nami replied with her behavior calming down, still hugging the man.

Reigen softly placed his sweating palm on top of her head and said in a relaxed tone, "Thanks for worrying about me, Nami. I really appreciate it. But, you shouldn't think about me. You should only focus on yourself for now."

Nami pulled away from the hug as she returned the strong eye contact from before. She showed a frown on her expression, responding to him with a pleasant smile, "I'm sorry but that's just in my nature. Well, enough about all this commotion. I'm glad you are safe."