| 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 |

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞

"Are you drinking??" Reigen said in a raised volume as he placed his palm on top of the woman's shoulder and revealed her weeping face, her eyes were fully drunken in tears and sweat.

Y/n screamed, "Get off me! I said I don't drink-!" but stopped her sentence as she realized it was Reigen who pulled her off from the counter of the bar where she works.

She didn't mean to scream at him out of anger and frustration. Y/n was just having a rough day... week. Reigen retreated his hand back to his side and projected an aching expression, seeing how miserable she looked.

"Why have you been ignoring me for the past 2 weeks?"

Y/n's expression slightly changed to a subtle surprised reaction as if she didn't know what he was talking about, however, she broke eye contact and just formed a blank stare.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
' That's right. I have been ignoring him for a while now. A part of me wanna respond "I don't know", but that seems totally unfair for him. '

Reigen continued his confusing question, saying, "You don't even visit the office just like how you used to... before you started ignoring me. Y/n, did I do something wrong? Will you please talk to me?"

"I'm sorry. I don't really know what I'm doing right now. Besides, it's late already. Look. We're the only ones left inside this bar." Y/n said with that running-away response of her body where she would simply smile and look like everything's fine.

"Y/n, I'm begging you. Tell me what's the problem. Be honest with me for once." Reigen replied as pain was creeping to his throat, speaking with a pleading tone to the woman who was persistent with her bottled emotions.

The woman's smile then faded. It slowly melted away from her lips and her eyes lost its shine when she began to be direct with him. "You want me to be honest? Fine. Since you asked for it so nicely, I have one thing to say to you."

Y/n continued with a sob exhaling her breath, "I love you, Reigen! I love you in any shape or form. I couldn't help myself falling for you even though I know I shouldn't. I was ignoring you because it would ruin me, you, and Nami!"

Reigen was in utter shock upon hearing what she had to say. He gripped his hands into fists and turned his head away from the woman. His heartache was visible on his face as he said, "Y/n... I'm sorry-"

Y/n cut him off and said with a hoping smile on her lips, "Did you...not love me at some point? You treated me so differently from everybody else. You were so nice, caring, and generous towards me. Reigen... didn't you?"

"You mistook my kindness for something else, Y/n. Maybe you also mistook me for... somebody else that was a replica of me." he responded with a lowered gaze as he expressed sorrow on his face.

"What do you-? ...Dimple told you?" Y/n questioned. A part of her felt betrayed but she should have expected it from the beginning. Her face was in pure startled.

However, Reigen quickly explained, "No, it's not like that. I heard it from Serizawa. You had a past lover that looked exactly like me? I was thinking maybe you shifted your feelings for him to me because of our similarities."

Y/n's guess was correct. It all pointed to the main highlight of her past. She then defended herself, saying in a pained voice, "Y-You don't understand! You won't understand."