2 | truth or dare

Chloé's pov

That's when...

—————————————-

Alex and Hugo stormed into my room. Alex lays between Thilde and me and Hugo lays between me and Alex. 

Hugo hugged me with arm and i felt his strong muscles around me and his nose on my neck. I turned around to face him and now we are super close. I blushed and looked down. Alex and Thilde on the other side were in their own world.

" what are you doing here?" I whispered to Hugo

"I wanted to see my girl" he whispered with a little smirk formed on his lips

" who said I'm your girl?" I asked with a little smile.

" me " he answered while looking straight to my eyes. I smiled.

I looked over to Alex and he was looking at us. I can tell that his stare to Hugo was telling him to be careful. As I said, he is protective over me.

" let's play truth or dare" Thilde said.

" I'm in" I said and looked at Alex and Hugo to see what they were gonna answer.

 " me too " Hugo said and looked at me with a smile.

" me three " Alex said right after.

" okay I'll start " Hugo said. 

" Alex, truth or dare?" Hugo asked and I saw that he already knew what he was gonna ask.

" truth " Alex said, he seems fearless.

" are you dating anyone?" Hugo asks and I look at Thilde with a smile and widen eyes.

" yes " Alex said. 

Everyone were quiet, especially Thilde and I. 

" OMG PINEAPPLE LIKES YOU " i said surprised. But I didn't realise that I said the secret fruit name that me and Thilde copied from every other girls out there.

" who tf is pinea- wait, now I know that everything online about pineapple, mango, strawberry and orange is true " Hugo said. 

Thilde was quiet all the time, I don't know why because I thought Alex and her were together... I gotta ask cause I can't see her quiet like this.

" who are you dating? " I asked Alex, he looked at me with a sad look. I didn't know what is going on right now like they are obviously in love.

" I'm dating blueberry " Alex said and it looked like he was about to burst out of laughter.

" nah I'm kidding, I'm not dating anyone... yet. " Alex said laughing a little

That yerk, I would have been extremely confused if he said he wasn't in love with Thilde. Even worse if he was dating someone in the girls hockey team. At least he had good taste in girls. So was the night going on all the time and many secrets came up durning this. Until Alex asked Hugo something...

" Dare " Hugo said. 

The boys seem to be pretty comfortable durning this game, like sometimes there are even some boys that wants to keep everything a secret and lie durning the game. Like bro, be honest, you have played this game sometime before and there is always someone trying to lie even if everyone knew the truth.

" I dare you to kiss Chloé " Alex said with a confident smirk on his face.

Hugo slide his right through his hair and looks at me with a shy smile. I'm nervous as hell. 

Hugo leans in and there is no space between us. His lips touched mine and I'm already melting in. They are so fucking soft. I so wanna touch them every day and night. I've never touched softer lips that this. We started kissing and I touched his chin, he touched my hand and pulled away from the kiss. 

" you are good my sunshine " he whispered to me and placed his chin on my chin before he move away.

I couldn't stop smiling and that was making me blush, I don't know what happened between us. I think I like him.