14 || surprise

Should I leave?

✦  ✦  ✦

I looked around me for the last time before going out the door. I was about to step outside when suddenly- 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" i heard as many voices shouted together. I immediately turned back to look and saw everyone, the silent feeling was already gone in seconds. I smiled. A big smile.

I was looking at everybody. Hugo, Thilde, Melanie, Alex, Mom, dad, Thilde's mom & dad. I was smiling and thanking everybody who came. When it came to Hugo, he kissed me deep and I don't know what to say... I do love it but my parents are here and it's kind of awkward. But I didn't worry to much because my both parents love Hugo.

"Happy birthday my love" he said as he was smiling at me. "Thank you baby, I didn't know that you all would surprise me like this" I said as I turned to face everybody, still with Hugo's hands wrapped around me. Hugo then grabbed my chin to face him, as I looked at him he started to speak but Melanie cut him off by turning on the speaker who's playing Taylor Swift. "Anybody ready for karaoke" she said looking at me and Thilde. I looked at Thilde and nodded. 

I was about to run but Hugo was still holding me. "Please baby" I gave him my puppy eyes. "meet me outside after the party" he whispered to my ear while kissing my neck. I was blushing like hell so I just kisses his cheek and went to the girls.

✦  ✦  ✦

Hours has passed and I'm laying on Hugo's lap. We "kids" decided to come over to my house and be there alone. Hugo and Alex invited some of their friends over. So I can say that it's 3 girls and 7 boys in the living room just sitting quietly. It is quite awkward.

"It's fucking dead here" Alex says under his breath. Everyone just stared at him for a second and then back to their old vision.

As I was laying in Hugo's lap, I felt his hands exploring my hip. I guess no one could see it cause he was touch the side of my hip that is against the couch and not the side where everyone sees. Was he needy for it? Suddenly I felt his thumb slide inside my pants. He was caressing my skin. And I felt his heartbeat getting faster. If we are gonna do it, I don't want all of them to watch, especially not Alex. It'll be private, at his house.

I cough. As he stopped and took out his hands as fast as he could. "y'all wanna do something? I can't be having this silence on my birthday" I say as I wait for their answer. "Yes please" Thilde says as she stands up. She walks away to the kitchen. I was looking at where she was going until she's out of my vision. 

After some minutes, Thilde comes back with 3 bags of chips. She throw one of them to me and Hugo, the other one to Melanie & 2 other boys and the last one to her and Alex. 

As everyone was eating I asked "what are we gonna do" 

"Mean girls" she said simply. I could see the boys face after she finish that sentence. "Hell nah, I'm out of here" on of the boys said. His name is Aaron and he's a player of Alex team, I mean all of them boys are playing hockey in the same team. I couldn't say that Aaron is close with me anymore but he's very kind. Especially that one day in kindergarten. I was a new kid there and I usually felt left out of the other kids, so mostly I was alone. But one day he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to play, and of course as any other kid, I said yes. But ever since middle school, we got separated and he found new friends as well as me. Later, we weren't even talking much, I think he got another schedule. Until he started playing hockey, I've seen him hanging out with Alex.

I was in my deep thoughts thinking about the past. Until I could feel Hugo placing his hand on my stomach, caressing it. Damn it gave me cold chills, I couldn't take the feeling of his cold hands so I turned around. 

Now I was laying with my face agains his chest. I hugged him with my arms and he kissed my head. I felt his phone somewhere behind him...

should I take it?