6 | apologies...

Chloé's pov

———————————

I turned around only to find some dirty old blankets, a little pillow, a school bag full of books and a iPad, pair of winter shoes, a pair of summer shoes, and like three full bags of clothes. 

What someone living here? I thought. Whatever, I need to get out of here. I unlocked the door and looked out if Hugo was somewhere nearby. Luckily he wasn't. I got out of there and closed the door. 

I decided to go to my locker when suddenly I saw Hugo sitting there on a bench in front of my locker. He looking down and slides his hand through his brown hair. I don't know what to do. I took my phone and looked what my next class was. It was English class, luckily Hugo isn't gonna be there.

I walked to my locker and totally ignored him. As soon as I opened my locker i can feel his stare at me. He popped up beside me out of nowhere. 

"Chloé, did I do something? Say what did I do?" He said. I can say that he has trying to get my attention but my attention was on trying to find my English notes. 

"Nothing, go away" I said quietly, looking down. I closed my locker and was about to go away. But he grabbed my waist and made me turn around to face him. Well instead of facing him, I looked at the ground.

"Let me go" I sad quietly looking down. I didn't want him to see that I cried before. I think that he wouldn't notice but he probably will, I'm not taking the chance of him seeing it. 

"Sunshine? What the fuck did I do? " he said. Why does he still call me sunshine? Suddenly he picks me up in bridal style and started walking through the hallways. He stops at an empty area. He still holds me. He sits on a bench and as my body followed the moves, I ended up sitting on thighs faced to him, still with my hand around his neck. 

" tell me what happened princess " he says softly. 

" I-I..." I can't help my voice crack.

" I saw you kissing Alice... " I said and hide my face behind his neck.

" omg, love... " he says and hugs me.

" it's not what you think... " he says with a soft voice 

"She has been clinging into me the whole day today, I'm sorry that it made you think that I would choose her over you" he says calmly. The deep voice right now, is my weakness.

"Sunshine, please don't think that me and Alice would happen, you are the only one for me" he says and cups my face. I really felt that I could trust him. So I did... 

—————-

Hello y'all! I hope y'all like the book until here, I'll leave it here for sometime cause I wrote all those 6 parts in 5 hours, and I'm tired right now cause it's 12am.

Comment pls if you like the book or not.