4 | Another girl?

Chloé's pov

—————————————

" have you heard?" She said. Why is always news that everyone knows except me. I started to get annoyed by the news going around, mostly cause they were rumours.

" what happened " I asked as I started to walk to my locker. Thilde followed. 

" a new boy has started in our school" she said. Was she happy about it? I thought her world was surrounded by Alex, me, her family, Hugo and Melanie. 

" agh, why is it always boys and never girls? " I said in an annoyed tone. But really, I don't want more boys crushing over me. I already have my boy, Hugo.

" chill, he is not in the hockey team. " she says, well that makes more sense. The figure skaters & hockey players are often more seen with each other and have more similar classes at the same time.

" thank god " I said as I took out my Spanish notes. 

I actually love taking Spanish classes, my teacher is the best you'll ever meet. Her name is Maria and she is from Spanish herself. But sadly, she found a new job somewhere else. That news really touched my heart, cause you know that one teacher that you tell everything to, that is by your side when you are sad and happy, the teacher that only wants to see you happy and the best of you. That one that treats you like her child even if she doesn't have one herself. The welcome hug when you first started at the school, and the goodbye hug that you'll end up crying on. Yeah...

" I gotta go, I have art class in 2 minutes " Thilde said and walks away after I said goodbye.

I was walking to my Spanish class when I saw Hugo with Alice? Kissing? 

My heart broke into trillion pieces and my tears started falling down my cheeks, the cheeks that were burning red when he called my sunshine. The same cheeks... and yeah, let's not forget the same eyes that took my heart out for him and risk everything just for him to see it. I guess he didn't see the heart. 

I just walked away from there, I guess he didn't even see me walking by. I wiped off my tears quickly and went to Marias office. She wasn't there, so I looked inside the classroom where my Spanish class should start in 10 minutes. She was inside there preparing for the class. 

I walked inside and hugged her, I could feel that she was surprised by me just coming inside. She immediately hugged back. I felt my tears nearly coming out, but I was holding them inside because I don't wanna break down when anyone could see me. 

" sweetie, are you okay?" She asked. As soon as I heard her voice, one single tear came out from my left eye. I didn't want to speak cause my voice will crack and then I more tears will come out.

What do I do?