15 || realistic dreams

‼️ little smut ‼️ if you feel uncomfortable reading smut, you can just skip to the next chapter. As nothing big will happen. Remember you can always come back to read this if you want! <3

————————

Should I take it?

✦ ✦ ✦

I didn't want to be that type of girlfriend who'll look through his personal things. If I was a person who'd do that, it means that I'm taking his privacy away... and there shouldn't be any of those things in a relationship. I decided not to take it, he probably doesn't even know it's there.

I decided not to take it, it's not fair. He needs his privacy. Btw I wouldn't like if someone goes through my phone. I mean, it's not that I'm hiding something. I just simply don't like it.

I was in my thoughts until I heard Hugo's whisper. I looked up at him and saw he was staring at me with hearts inside his eyes. My heart melt.

Then I noticed that everyone was gone. We were alone... then the flashback of him saying that he's needy, hit my head. There never was any dirty ideas popping in my mind before. I don't know why it comes when I'm with him... 

"I know what you are thinking about" Hugo said with a smirk. He's looking at me with his kind of eyes. I can't help it but to think what he would do to me... gosh he's so hot. 

Suddenly he sat up with me following his steps. Which leads to me sitting on him. 

He is looking so hungry. Like he's not been eating in 4 years. "You look delicious babe" he said as he is kissing me. This kiss turned out to be a passionate like more hungry kiss. 

Omg I've never thought I would have sex in such a young age. Is this how it feels? I couldn't think anymore. As his hand is touching my whole body. He started to suck my lips. Our lips were moving together as a rhythm. As he got down to my neck-

"Ah" i scream inside myself. "What happened baby" I heard Hugo saying behind me. I looked around the room and saw everyone staring at me. 

"I- don't know"

was I dreaming?