9 | Untitled feeling

Chloé's pov 

————————————

The game finished and Hugo's team won. Thilde and me are waiting for the boys to come out from their changing room. I don't know but Hugo told me to wait outside as me and him were supposed to do something fun together. 

"Here they are" Thilde said. I looked up to see Hugo with wet hair, thigh black t-shirt and grey sweatpants coming out from the room. He was holding a big bag with all his hockey things inside. 

"Finally" said as I gave hugo a peck on his lips. "Did it took that long" he asked. "Not really, I just missed you" I said as I lean towards his chest, he put the bag on the floor and hugged me. 

"He are heading home" Alex says as he holds Thilde's hand. "Okay" Hugo says as he winked to Alex and he winked back. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as I broke the hug and looked at him. "Home" he says with a smile. I smiled back and said "have yo-" he cuts me off bye saying "yes sunshine, I asked" he holds my hand and we go outside. 

When we stepped outside, some people were staring at us like they've seen a ghost. I just ignored them and walked to Hugo's car. He had a black truck car. I was about to open the door but he holds my hand and I stepped back, he opened the door as I smiled and got in.

" do you live alone" I asked. "Yeah, i do. But sometimes there are maids cleaning" he answered as he holds my hand and continues to drive. We got into a very beautiful area, the houses here were so big and beautiful. Does he live here? Of course he lives here dummy, why do you think he's driving here otherwise?

He parked the car on a parking spot right beside his house. He opened the door for me and I jumped out. "Wow, your house is so beautiful" I said as I looked at it like I've seen Santa clause or a u unicorn.

"It's not more beautiful than you" he's said as he took my hand and led me inside. I didn't except the area to be so beautiful but especially the house.

—————————————

The time was now 11am and we were watching a movie and cuddling. I couldn't explain the feeling of being wrapped in his arms, on his bed. As long as the time took, my eyes felt heavy but I was fighting to keep them open. But I ended up closing them

Hugo's pov

We were watching a movie that was 1h 3and 30 minutes long. I was just feeling the moment when I felt that she was heavier. I tired to look but couldn't see so much because of her hair that was covering her face. I bend my head down to look and the view i got is enough for me to know that she's sleeping. I don't know how to express the feeling of my girl sleeping in my hands. Now when i think about it, i also kinda feel sleepy.

I didn't wanna wake her up, but i don't think that sleeping in jeans skinny jeans is comfortable. How do I change her clothing while she's asleep?...

"Okay... let's just slowly take off the jeans" I whispered to myself and unzipped her jeans and took them off. Same with the hoodie. She was now in underwear only so I covered her legs with my blanket and got to my garderobe. I found some comfortable white shorts and a black oversized t-shirt. I slowly took off the blanked and put the shorts on her. Now it's was time for the t-shirt. It was much difficult than i thought it would be. 

After some 20 minutes, i was finally done changing her. She looked so cute in my clothes. I got  into the bathroom, took a quick shower and got changed into my shorts. Yes, i sleep shirtless. I got inside the blanket and cuddled her. Then we slept...